[WTB] FRS antero small tall + some other things

I don't know why anyone would be getting rid of one, but no harm asking right...

Truck got stolen with my touring pack in it. Holding out hope for a reunion with the truck, but assuming the pack is gone regardless. Everything is replaceable, almost. Any color, any antero model (2+ is what I lost).

Also open to suggestions/offers of similar shells.

Other things I would buy:
    - smith vantage, L (newish, it's a helmet)
    - I/O frames
    - BD snow saw pro
    - BD revolt headlamp
    - Hestra 3-finger short cuff sz 10
    - FTP BC goves, M

Already replaced avy kit

Bro do you have a renters or home insurance policy? If so you can file a claim and they will pay for replacements. I've done it once when my bag was stolen out of my truck with a bunch of hiking/skiing great in it. My friend did it when his car was broken in to and they swiped some of his stuff and some of my stuff that he was borrowing. If I recall correctly the deductible was lower for personal property... Mine was like $200. It's worth giving them a call!

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Oh yea, safeco has taken good care of me. Renter's policy approved my claim without waiting for the auto policy's maybe-it'll-show-up period, and they aren't double-dipping on the deductibles. These are just the items that are either hard to find (no small talls in stock at FRS) or would likely be kicking around this place.