[SOLD] Alien RS 30.0 $325

[SOLD]

I am reluctantly admitting that these are too big for me. Despite the very visible scratching on the plastic lower boot, these have less than 10 days on them. While those days involved a lot of booting in crampons and some dirt walking, the boots haven't walked on any significant amount of rock (note lack of wear on soles). Mostly, the plastic is quite soft, and scratches are a light, contrasting color. You can see this in the outdoorgearlab review, where the F1LT at second from left (which has the same lower) shows much more wear than the other boots. Liners have been molded once, no punches. Includes extra lace.

In Seattle, happy to ship, buyer pays shipping.

Pictures of boots for sale:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	front.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	479.1 KB 
ID:	371695

Name:	inserts.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	304.0 KB 
ID:	371694

Name:	soles.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	399.5 KB 
ID:	371692

Name:	liners.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	677.7 KB 
ID:	371693

Detail from outdoorgearlab review photos, showing excessive scratching on F1LT (second from left) which has the same lower as the Alien RS.

Name:	p.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	481.5 KB 
ID:	371691
    Last edited by psathyrella; 04-19-2021 at 07:00 PM. Reason: price drop, better pictures + description

Your shoe size?

I wear 46 in street shoes and ice boots, across la sportiva and scarpa, with zero heel lift (although a fairly warm/comfortable fit). But my ankle is narrow enough that I can't reduce the space around it in the alien RSs to an acceptable level. Length seems ok tho, although clearly I should've gone smaller.

Bump for price drop.