Page 96 of 149 FirstFirst ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 3704
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Love the “one nation” and American flag stickers on a Japanese auto.
    Ramos Law lol. “Have you been in an accident with a GOTOS?” He’s a Medical Dr and a lawyer!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    Is that even a complete high lift jack?
    No, but one of the cool GOTOS things now is to only have the bar on the outside and assemble when needed. Seems against their ethos...

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Love the “one nation” and American flag stickers on a Japanese auto.
    That one seems awfully close to a rainbow flag.

What are the double toggle clamps for?

I liked the simplicity of this one recently. Shit shoveler and a table. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20220417_164648.jpeg 
Views:	107 
Size:	62.0 KB 
ID:	413889

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    What are the double toggle clamps for?
    Swing out bumper most likely

Drum kit guy's setup is awesome. Too bad he doesn't have enough space up there for the whole band.

4th gen 4R cop guy = I just threw up a little in my mouth

Wanted poster is perfect.

That’s it...it’s time to play G.O.T.O.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    No, but one of the cool GOTOS things now is to only have the bar on the outside and assemble when needed. Seems against their ethos...
    I haven’t seen that in real life yet. I’m gonna figure out a way to drop that info, unsolicited, to people that I see with GOTOS jacks.

It’d be SO much fun to do in the mud in a rainstorm!

I've had to help a person on the trail who had one and didn't know how to use it on their own rig.

Quote Originally Posted by heckacali View Post
    I've had to help a person on the trail who had one and didn't know how to use it on their own rig.
    Did you have to assemble it first?

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    Did you have to assemble it first?
    Thankfully no.

It is real quick to assemble - no biggie. But I figured out in my driveway there is no way it's working on my vehicle, I really, really wish they did though. I had to buy a scissor jack made for military hummers.

Just took off my ARB awning tonight - another GOTOS thing I realized is never used although in theory it's a great idea. For sale, cheeep!

-1 for me.

Anyone want a Trasharoo? barely used, camo pattern. (actually very useful but I mounted my spare underneath so I can't mount it to my vehicle anymore.)

Quote Originally Posted by muted reborn View Post
    It is real quick to assemble - no biggie. But I figured out in my driveway there is no way it's working on my vehicle, I really, really wish they did though. I had to buy a scissor jack made for military hummers.

Just took off my ARB awning tonight - another GOTOS thing I realized is never used although in theory it's a great idea. For sale, cheeep!

-1 for me.

Anyone want a Trasharoo? barely used, camo pattern. (actually very useful but I mounted my spare underneath so I can't mount it to my vehicle anymore.)
    PM sent for mi fiesta on the awning.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Many wealthy flat billed bro-brah's in Smith sunnies explore all the BLM campgrounds every year in their $250k+ GOTOS vans. But the real rich tow something that small behind their $1mill RV.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	boobs.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	702.0 KB 
ID:	413925

^ I bet they complain about fuel prices too
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

Quote Originally Posted by muted reborn View Post
    Many wealthy flat billed bro-brah's in Smith sunnies explore all the BLM campgrounds every year in their $250k+ GOTOS vans. But the real rich tow something that small behind their $1mill RV.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	boobs.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	702.0 KB 
ID:	413925
    Love this. Incredible display of need. I think that's an older Travel Supreme Select; solid RV (unforuntaley not $1M) but it's Cummins and chassis are only rated to ~6600lbs. That Sportsmobile is likely 8000+, maybe ~10,0000 if they're loaded up...
    Last edited by alpinevibes; 04-22-2022 at 01:21 PM.

That’s it...it’s time to play G.O.T.O.S.

No worries, just use the van to tow the RV when its transmission grenades!

Quote Originally Posted by alpinevibes View Post
    Love this. Incredible display of need.
    Geez. Only in America. Dude be like "F the ozone!" SMH

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by alpinevibes View Post
    Love this. Incredible display of need. I think that's an older Travel Supreme Select; solid RV (unforuntaley not $1M) but it's Cummins and chassis are only rated to ~6600lbs. That Sportsmobile is likely 8000+, maybe ~10,0000 if they're loaded up...
    Is the sports mobile designed to be towed for thousands of miles? Isn’t towing a 4x4 usually verboten because something doesn’t lubricate properly or something when it isn’t being driven by the engine?

Assuming that they knows what they’re doing, the sportsmobile has front hub lockouts. If they have them unlocked, the front diff won’t spin the transfer case.

Vintage

Name:  54F778E9-9D61-432A-906A-B199D07571F3.jpeg
Views: 557
Size:  218.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by singlecross View Post
    Vintage

Name:  54F778E9-9D61-432A-906A-B199D07571F3.jpeg
Views: 557
Size:  218.8 KB
    ^^^want!

Drool

Giant ski locker and obligatory LEDs and traction plates on this one in Mammoth Lakes today.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

I wonder how many people have been hit by a flying traction plate when it gets shot out from under? Probably none, because they appear to be just for show.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    I wonder how many people have been hit by a flying traction plate when it gets shot out from under? Probably none, because they appear to be just for show.
    Right? More likely to hit another vehicle when they come off during highway travel.

I ran into a lady while I was heading back from skiing the other day, at the trail head was her new wrangler with aftermarket bumpers, winch, and rims...regular street tires. On the roof were traction pads half assed tied to the cross bars via cheap cam straps.

She was out of her element too, snow shoeing my skin track and concerned by the fact I had "turned around". She asked twice if there was a reason I turned around and responded with a blank stare when I told her I was skiing laps on the ridge and the tracks just an out and back.

Also funny was I had stepped off the track to piss on the way in and covered it w/ some snow to be nice. Her dog had dug into it and some reason she also left the track I guess to see what the dog was doing and walked all through the piss w/ her snow shoes too. Post-holing my track=Karma for Karen

Quote Originally Posted by Chair 6 View Post
    Right? More likely to hit another vehicle when they come off during highway travel.

I ran into a lady while I was heading back from skiing the other day, at the trail head was her new wrangler with aftermarket bumpers, winch, and rims...regular street tires. On the roof were traction pads half assed tied to the cross bars via cheap cam straps.

She was out of her element too, snow shoeing my skin track and concerned by the fact I had "turned around". She asked twice if there was a reason I turned around and responded with a blank stare when I told her I was skiing laps on the ridge and the tracks just an out and back.

Also funny was I had stepped off the track to piss on the way in and covered it w/ some snow to be nice. Her dog had dug into it and some reason she also left the track I guess to see what the dog was doing and walked all through the piss w/ her snow shoes too. Post-holing my track=Karma for Karen
    Was the conclusion to the story der poopenhousen?