Page 119 of 148 FirstFirst ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,975 of 3695
    Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    Am I allowed to screen capture off their published Instagram account and make fun of the dude’s jacket, or is that not ok?

Yes the jacket, but he is using a french press! It is not a chemex or an airopress. i give him a virtual ig like for making coffee in the wild. He can up his hipsterinfluencerhashtag game by using a small coffee grinder.

Good thing he caught that shitter in his selfie. He’s going to need it after he drinks all that mud from the French press.

Could've used a few traction boards... Maybe a D-handle shovel would've helped too. Welcome to Tahoe for Xmas!

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Toyota Lowlander

Quote Originally Posted by heckacali View Post
    Toyota Lowlander
    Like Button

Asshole

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SirVicSmasher View Post
    Asshole

"I can't get women to date me, so I spend my money on my truck instead."

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Asshole

Asshole because of behavior observed or because they qualify for a disabled plate and also scored a bunch of GOTOS points?

Not every disability comes with the same set of challenges, and it's also possible that there's more than one person in the household. We used to get really dirty looks pulling into an accessible spot with ski academy vans until we got my roommate's wheelchair out, for example.

I'll give the benefit of the doubt to someone who managed to get approved for a plate or hangtag until I get a full story to suggest I shouldn't. YMMV.

Sent using TGR Forums mobile app

Asshole

Just put that pink Lego piece in the center of the spare to emulate an asshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by jlboyell View Post
    Climate change deniers should be in the same boat as the flat earthers, ridiculed for stupidity.

I was thinking maybe asshole because he parked in the through lane, what with that arrow.
    focus.

Anyone who can change a full size tire and set up a roof top tent and an awning should not have a handi plate. I don't see a wheel chair lift. That person can go right the fuck off with their emotional support GOTOS.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by larilinesign View Post
    "I can't get women to date me, so I spend my money on my truck instead."

k
    wow is that what is wrong with me?
    didn't even need to pay a therapist to figure that one out and now I know

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    wow is that what is wrong with me?
    didn't even need to pay a therapist to figure that one out and now I know
    Please tell me you broke the world traveler in in the van by now.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by anotherVTskibum View Post
    Asshole because of behavior observed or because they qualify for a disabled plate and also scored a bunch of GOTOS points?

Not every disability comes with the same set of challenges, and it's also possible that there's more than one person in the household. We used to get really dirty looks pulling into an accessible spot with ski academy vans until we got my roommate's wheelchair out, for example.

I'll give the benefit of the doubt to someone who managed to get approved for a plate or hangtag until I get a full story to suggest I shouldn't. YMMV.

Sent using TGR Forums mobile app
    I'm going with can climb into a roof top tent and load bags of concrete at lowes but thinks they need a handicap plate.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Please tell me you broke the world traveler in in the van by now.
    I think it might be over usually how it works for me
    christmas eve got alittle out of control
    maybe I should post an update between her and my old man shits never dull
    ended up sleeping most of christmas day

A lot of blind and misplaced rage and large leaps to conclusions in the last set of posts.

You have no idea what's going on with that truck's owner or his family so chill out.

Possible logical explanation?
    Example: very good friends of mine have a teenage son with pretty impactful CP. He is beautiful, kind and the sweetest kid you can meet, but he can't walk, has difficulty talking and lives in a wheelchair or crawls.
    They are an outdoor family, and you will catch their handicapped placarded Taco at trail heads where they can wheel him in or carry him to go camping, playing in a river or fly fishing. Tomorrow he will be at a handicap spot at my local hill adaptive skiing.
    Do you feel the same hate for them?

Stop thinking the worst.

Laugh at the Gotos, don't hate on a permanent placard.

(Of course their are slimeballs who abuse that system, but reserve judgement until you know because nobody would prefer to have one of those vs not requiring it,)

Quote Originally Posted by heckacali View Post
    A lot of blind and misplaced rage and large leaps to conclusions in the last set of posts.

You have no idea what's going on with that truck's owner or his family so chill out.

Possible logical explanation?
    Example: very good friends of mine have a teenage son with pretty impactful CP. He is beautiful, kind and the sweetest kid you can meet, but he can't walk, has difficulty talking and lives in a wheelchair or crawls.
    They are an outdoor family, and you will catch their handicapped placarded Taco at trail heads where they can wheel him in or carry him to go camping, playing in a river or fly fishing. Tomorrow he will be at a handicap spot at my local hill adaptive skiing.
    Do you feel the same hate for them?

Stop thinking the worst.
    Maybe. Or maybe he's an asshole. Maybe I'm jaded. No I don't feel hate for ppl with real disabilities. My step daughter is non verbal autistic. I'm just tired of assholes parking in handicap spots with lifted pickup trucks because they're over weight or feel the rules don't apply to them. The ratio of assholes I see abusing handicap parking to ppl who deserve it is high. Like really you have a 12 inch lift and 38s on your truck with no running boards but walking 10 extra feet is a hard for you? Gtfoh. And for the record anyone who bolts that much bullshit to their pavement princess is an asshole in my eyes. That's the whole point of this thread.

Maybe. Or maybe he's an asshole. Maybe I'm jaded. No I don't feel hate for ppl with real disabilities. My step daughter is non verbal autistic. I'm just tired of assholes parking in handicap spots with lifted pickup trucks because they're over weight or feel the rules don't apply to them. The ratio of assholes I see abusing handicap parking to ppl who deserve it is high. Like really you have a 12 inch lift and 38s on your truck with no running boards but walking 10 extra feet is a hard for you? Gtfoh. And for the record anyone who bolts that much bullshit to their pavement princess is an asshole in my eyes. That's the whole point of this thread.
    Bingo. Seems that AT LEAST 9 times out of 10 I witness somebody use one of those parking spots, they hop on out and go skipping into the store like it's obviously no problem. Even more comical when it's a jacked up bro dozer. On the flip side, I saw a young man with no legs at Lowe's the other day, perhaps blown off in the war judging by his Army stickers on his car. Wheeled himself a mile out to his car FAR away from the handicapped section, flung his chair into the back seat of his car like it was nothing, climbed into the driver seat and off he went. Dude was jacked. Respect...

I figured it was the accessory lighting that made him an asshole. Anyone so blind that they need more than the standard pair of headlights shouldn't be driving. People that drive with fog lights on when it's not foggy, and/or mount them by their fucking windshield, should be cunt punted repeatedly. Or maybe just strapped down with their eyelids removed and forced to face the sun for a while. Obviously goes for all other extra lighting as well.
    “I really lack the words to compliment myself today.” - Alberto Tomba

What a bunch of jerks.

Lots of people legitimately qualify for HC placards. It isn't always a physical or easily perceived disability. This is one instance where one shouldn't instantly judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    one shouldn't instantly judge.
    Are you new here?

Saw this at the resort today

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1672264083.131194.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	173.2 KB 
ID:	440244

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

Quote Originally Posted by whyturn View Post
    Saw this at the resort today

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1672264083.131194.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	173.2 KB 
ID:	440244

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    “How to make the eighth least reliable car in America less reliable.”