Page 117 of 122 FirstFirst ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 3045
  1. #2901
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    30,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Should be an ad tag line.

    "Toyota 4Runner--you're only limited by gravity and your imagination."
    And apparently lack of affordable ski town housing.
    I still call it The Jake.

  2. #2902
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Fraggle Rock, CO
    Posts
    7,223
    Quality subie today. There were at least 7 led light pods on the front plus the condiments and the rather curious spare tire mount.
    Name:  20221130_093235-01.jpeg
Views: 873
Size:  61.3 KB
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

  3. #2903
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    18,058
    I think the ketchup and mayo proportions are reversed for a good gaper burger sauce.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat

  4. #2904
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    O+Positive
    Posts
    2,544
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    Quality subie today. There were at least 7 led light pods on the front plus the condiments and the rather curious spare tire mount.
    Name:  20221130_093235-01.jpeg
Views: 873
Size:  61.3 KB
    I'd say fry sauce if it were here, but seeing how it's a CO plate...


    Curious spare placement indeed. I guess access to your hatch is less critical when you have all your shit strapped to the top.

    But how is that low pro racing slick going to get you out of the snow in the Wegman's parking lot if you've run over a broken kombucha bottle?
    Montani Semper Liberi

  5. #2905
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    slc
    Posts
    16,397
    Definitely an odd rim/tire combo for a full-size spare and condiment containers GOTOS rig.

  6. #2906
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Wasatch
    Posts
    528
    Someone should make a type of car that has a lot of dedicated storage space where you can put things like bikes, skis, tents, etc. That would help you eliminate all of those extra add-ons like a ski rack, a bike rack, a pop-up tent, etc. I bet that would be really popular.

    Name:  96ZEceU.png
Views: 759
Size:  995.1 KB

    Attachment 433976

  7. #2907
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    18,240
    Quote Originally Posted by CirqueScaler View Post
    Someone should make a type of car that has a lot of dedicated storage space where you can put things like bikes, skis, tents, etc. That would help you eliminate all of those extra add-ons like a ski rack, a bike rack, a pop-up tent, etc. I bet that would be really popular.

    Name:  96ZEceU.png
Views: 759
Size:  995.1 KB

    Attachment 433976
    It’s called a van

  8. #2908
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mammoth
    Posts
    985
    Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Its called a van
    Can i go offroad with a van : )

  9. #2909
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    2,890
    Quote Originally Posted by twat View Post
    Can i go offroad with a van : )
    All the Mercedes Sprinter GOTOS around here have AT tires, so imma say yes.

  10. #2910
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    OOTAH
    Posts
    3,559
    Quote Originally Posted by twat View Post
    Can i go offroad with a van : )
    If by off-road you mean Whole Foods. The answer is yes.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

  11. #2911
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mammoth
    Posts
    985
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    All the Mercedes Sprinter GOTOS around here have AT tires, so imma say yes.
    I was wondering what these strange tires are for.

  12. #2912
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    Quality subie today. There were at least 7 led light pods on the front plus the condiments and the rather curious spare tire mount.
    Name:  20221130_093235-01.jpeg
Views: 873
Size:  61.3 KB
    Don't Outbacks have a 5 bolt hub?

  13. #2913
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    10,611
    Its an extendable overlander chip dip platter holder. Bolts are not the issue. Pro tip-the white container is the crema.

  14. #2914
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    16,233
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0488.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	696.6 KB 
ID:	437923
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  15. #2915
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    on the banks of Fish Creek
    Posts
    6,158
    You got a wonder how those other two vehicle‘s were able to make it there without all the gear?

  16. #2916
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    16,233
    Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    You got a wonder how those other two vehicle‘s were able to make it there without all the gear?
    Thanks to the winch on the front of the Sprinter van they made it.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  17. #2917
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    10,256
    Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    You got a wonder how those other two vehicle‘s were able to make it there without all the gear?
    I know, right?! I still find the whole exterior-mounted traction plate trend hilarious. I wonder how Harry ever survived living at elevation in Big Sky with his Chevy Cruze and no traction plates or jerry cans of condiments!!!

  18. #2918
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Portland by way of Bozeman
    Posts
    4,265
    Quote Originally Posted by twat View Post
    I was wondering what these strange tires are for.
    Umm... it's called overlanding. It's very important and very serious. And in no way is it like car camping. At all...

  19. #2919
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    18,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0488.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	696.6 KB 
ID:	437923
    VT is a dangerous state.
    Traction plates and rooftop AC are mandatory

    Not to mention the mustard container. How else you gonna cross state lines with illegal mustard.

  20. #2920
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Aloft
    Posts
    3,964
    Found this specimen yesterday on I-70 (passenger took pics)

    Awning...check
    Dumb roof rack...check
    Shovel...check
    Ammo can...check
    Neptune Mountaineering sticker on ammo can...double fucking check
    MaxTrax...check
    AT spare on swing gate arm...check
    BULL BAR with DOPE LIGHT BAR...muthafuckin check

    MINIVAN...TRIPLE fucking CHECK


  21. #2921
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    834
    Quote Originally Posted by Soups View Post
    Found this specimen yesterday on I-70 (passenger took pics)

    Awning...check
    Dumb roof rack...check
    Shovel...check
    Ammo can...check
    Neptune Mountaineering sticker on ammo can...double fucking check
    MaxTrax...check
    AT spare on swing gate arm...check
    BULL BAR with DOPE LIGHT BAR...muthafuckin check

    MINIVAN...TRIPLE fucking CHECK

    https://youtu.be/AJXVK9-5VEA


    Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

  22. #2922
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    your vacation
    Posts
    4,062
    Cousin Eddie is in breckenridge for his Christmas vacation

  23. #2923
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Fraggle Rock, CO
    Posts
    7,223
    She's a beaut, Clark
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

  24. #2924
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Portland by way of Bozeman
    Posts
    4,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Soups View Post
    Found this specimen yesterday on I-70 (passenger took pics)

    Awning...check
    Dumb roof rack...check
    Shovel...check
    Ammo can...check
    Neptune Mountaineering sticker on ammo can...double fucking check
    MaxTrax...check
    AT spare on swing gate arm...check
    BULL BAR with DOPE LIGHT BAR...muthafuckin check

    MINIVAN...TRIPLE fucking CHECK

    That sir, is a battle wagon. And I'm not convinced they aren't trolling the rest of the #overlanding crowd.

  25. #2925
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Almost Mountains
    Posts
    1,509
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat Sig View Post
    That sir, is a battle wagon. And I'm not convinced they aren't trolling the rest of the #overlanding crowd.
    We'd have to know if the AT spare matches the tires on the ground or if it's just there as a statement. If the latter, it's either one hell of a troll or one hell of a poser.

    Sent using TGR Forums mobile app

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •