Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 742
  1. #251
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,552
    Today in Joshua Tree...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1618710497.203319.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	198.9 KB 
ID:	371891Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2074.JPG 
Views:	207 
Size:	221.0 KB 
ID:	371892

  2. #252
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    59715
    Posts
    3,194
    offsets on a grocery getter.

  3. #253
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Today in Joshua Tree...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1618710497.203319.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	198.9 KB 
ID:	371891Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2074.JPG 
Views:	207 
Size:	221.0 KB 
ID:	371892
    I give it infinite points for being bad ass. Is that yours to the right?

  4. #254
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,964
    Quote Originally Posted by DSSK Jr. View Post
    South Routt?

  5. #255
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    in a freezer in Italy
    Posts
    2,532
    Gives renting a h-haul for moving a whole new meaning.

  6. #256
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    14,844
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    South Routt?
    Getting Yampa vibes.

  7. #257
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Watching over the valley
    Posts
    3,585
    Basinbeater in his youth was happy to have a shovel on board his 86 Toyota pickup in pan de azucar national park in chile... I should have aired down tires, but was unsure where I would have filled them up. Note the sweet Mexican welded rack. There were gas cans and an old mattress in the bed area... Name:  DSCN0684.jpeg
Views: 501
Size:  46.1 KB

    sent from Utah.
    sigless.

  8. #258
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,552
    Quote Originally Posted by muted reborn View Post
    I give it infinite points for being bad ass. Is that yours to the right?
    Mine is in the wagon thread...

  9. #259
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    13,978
    Quote Originally Posted by basinbeater View Post
    Basinbeater in his youth was happy to have a shovel on board his 86 Toyota pickup in pan de azucar national park in chile... I should have aired down tires, but was unsure where I would have filled them up. Note the sweet Mexican welded rack. There were gas cans and an old mattress in the bed area... Name:  DSCN0684.jpeg
Views: 501
Size:  46.1 KB

    sent from Utah.
    You use the on board compressor. Duh.

  10. #260
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Mine is in the wagon thread...
    Without going through dozens of pages over there, Ill presume it will look like this then to survive the roads and dirt pullouts of Joshua

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pics-4xpedition-subaru-outback-joshua-tree.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	1.86 MB 
ID:	371912

  11. #261
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    50 miles E of Paradise
    Posts
    10,921
    For something a little different...
    Friday at Mt Bachelor

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0492.jpg 
Views:	281 
Size:	1.78 MB 
ID:	371915

    Don't think I would want to drive that in a stiff headwind
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

  12. #262
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    13,978
    Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    For something a little different...
    Friday at Mt Bachelor

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0492.jpg 
Views:	281 
Size:	1.78 MB 
ID:	371915

    Don't think I would want to drive that in a stiff headwind
    However it would be nice to get a blowie in it.

  13. #263
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,552
    Quote Originally Posted by muted reborn View Post
    Without going through dozens of pages over there, Ill presume it will look like this then to survive the roads and dirt pullouts of Joshua

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pics-4xpedition-subaru-outback-joshua-tree.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	1.86 MB 
ID:	371912
    Kinda overkill for doing some hiking and hot tubbing with the GF, but OK let your imagination run wild!

  14. #264
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Truckee, CA
    Posts
    6,998
    I am such a JONG...
    All this time I thought those annoyingly bright orange traction plates mounted to the sides of all the brand new Tacomas that the hordes of exodusing techies fleeing the Bay Area and invading Tahoe are driving were spinal boards...
    "Man, we killin' elephants in the back yard..."

    http://www.blizzardsportusa.com/

  15. #265
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Posts
    13,156
    A shitty drive-by pic from the Whole Foods parking lot. Grocery-getter, gotta give an extra point for actually being at the grocery store.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C68803FC-4F2D-4300-BEE9-ADEB3F6EF96D.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	568.8 KB 
ID:	371998

  16. #266
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    59715
    Posts
    3,194
    Let's put anything we can on it to make that V10 less aerodynamic. Jezus those things were gas hogs.

  17. #267
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bethel, Maine
    Posts
    973
    Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    Let's put anything we can on it to make that V10 less aerodynamic. Jezus those things were gas hogs.
    I mean, if it's already that bad, does the aero impact really matter?

    Sent from my SM-G892A using TGR Forums mobile app

  18. #268
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    59715
    Posts
    3,194
    yes.

  19. #269
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    yes.
    If you need more space for your shit, you need more space. Its not about posing, its about making it work. At that point you dont give a shit about going from 14mpg to 10 mpg. So the answer is no. That pic is of a an extended E series so he cant get a bigger version. And a bigger Sprinter is not an upgrade in many ways.

    If this thread is just going to turn into ripping on people who needs more storage, like a rocketbox on a Porsche or a e series van, ok gaper.

  20. #270
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,855
    The ladder to get to the rocket box would take up half the rocket box.

  21. #271
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    59715
    Posts
    3,194
    Quote Originally Posted by muted reborn View Post
    If you need more space for your shit, you need more space. It’s not about posing, it’s about making it work. At that point you don’t give a shit about going from 14mpg to 10 mpg. So the answer is ‘no’. That pic is of a an extended E series so he can’t get a bigger version. And a bigger Sprinter is not an upgrade in many ways.

    If this thread is just going to turn into ripping on people who needs more storage, like a rocketbox on a Porsche or a e series van, ok gaper.
    you okay?

  22. #272
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    you okay?
    ha, maybe not.

  23. #273
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Access to Granlibakken
    Posts
    8,781
    Quote Originally Posted by muted reborn View Post
    ha, maybe not.
    Post a pic of your gigantic rocket box. We won’t judge.

  24. #274
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Verdi NV
    Posts
    9,021
    Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Today in Joshua Tree...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1618710497.203319.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	198.9 KB 
ID:	371891Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2074.JPG 
Views:	207 
Size:	221.0 KB 
ID:	371892
    I thought about this one. I don't think this is in the spirit of the thread. That vanagon. Looks legit. I suspect it belongs to people who actually go out in the boone's and camp and shit.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

  25. #275
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Post a pic of your gigantic rocket box. We wont judge.
    Ha. I also have a bike rack because my bikes dont fit in my van, lets all post pics of bike racks now on peoples cars and count that!

    Lets get back to rhino hunting rigs instead, its more entertaining

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •