Melanzana Microgrid Hoodie - Large Black

Piece is sold

I got a new piece from our friend Micol at FRS and don’t need this anymore. They sell for dumb amounts on ebay and it looks like their store is still closed.

Size large, black, always hang dried, no rips, no holes, etc. Couple years old, worn mainly as a casual piece.

$50 shipped to the CONUS.

Hit me up at charlie at charlie suthard dot com
    Last edited by telechuck; 04-07-2021 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Sold

Store is "open" -- i.e. they are operating. But only on a lottery basis. I "won" (seems like most people get chance to buy within a month or so) which made a couple of friends happy since i have plenty of FRS pieces.

Damn it's a lottery now? I passed through leadville a few times over the summer/fall and it was just a huge line around the block but the store was open to a few people at a time. I had to deal with the whole thing once since my sister really wanted a hoodie and it was insufferable. There were people who brought yoga mats and were instagramming themselves doing yoga in line. Painful.
    Quote Originally Posted by other grskier View Post
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
    I had to deal with the whole thing once since my sister really wanted a hoodie and it was insufferable. There were people who brought yoga mats and were instagramming themselves doing yoga in line. Painful.
    that is painful.
    vibes.
    swing your fucking sword.

Damn it's a lottery now? I passed through leadville a few times over the summer/fall and it was just a huge line around the block but the store was open to a few people at a time. I had to deal with the whole thing once since my sister really wanted a hoodie and it was insufferable. There were people who brought yoga mats and were instagramming themselves doing yoga in line. Painful.
    Jesus Christ that is brutal. It’s become somewhat of an influencer brand and obviously that’s not the company’s fault. I moved to the vail valley in 2015 and I remember buying one on a random Saturday and maybe 3 other shoppers were in the store and inventory was aplenty! How the times have changed...

Quote Originally Posted by Icculus13 View Post
    Jesus Christ that is brutal. It’s become somewhat of an influencer brand and obviously that’s not the company’s fault. I moved to the vail valley in 2015 and I remember buying one on a random Saturday and maybe 3 other shoppers were in the store and inventory was aplenty! How the times have changed...
    Maybe it'll chill out a bit once more people are allowed in the store at a time but I don't think so. Going to Leadville to buy a melly seems to be an influencer activity now. Props to them for making the whole exclusivity thing work I guess
    Quote Originally Posted by other grskier View Post
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

Pics? For the love god, please.

I'd rather just pay the 50 dollar premium on ebay....
    90% of skiing is just looking cool

Still the best hoodie I've owned.

Shit's for influencers and fresh off the boat transplants looking for a "mountain" look haha

Quote Originally Posted by Icculus13 View Post
    Bought my first one in 2015 too, The thing I remember best is how over stocked the store was. They were even willing to make alterations if you needed them at the time... how things have changed, but I still wear that same Melly with it's burn holes all the same. They are damn fine midlayers.

Considering their influencer status now $50 seems like a good deal imo. Free bump.