Wink PSA: Screaming deal on lightly used skins - only $250

Not mine sadly. Black diamond ascension skins, 157cm, used once with only moderate dog hair in the glue. Only $250

https://denver.craigslist.org/spo/d/...?lang=en&cc=gb
    Last edited by HellgateBasement; 04-06-2021 at 09:41 PM.
    Everybody's gotta have parkas. I'm talking custom parkas. Two words: "client development." They see all of you out there cutting the powder in your matching Schweikart & Cokely parkas, you'll make an impression. You will thank me later.

Hey. Everyone and their dog could cunt up the forum with stupid used sales. Don’t be that guy.

Fortunately that price is for a set of 2. So at least after you drop $250 you've got 1 for each ski.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Quote Originally Posted by powking12 View Post
    Hey. Everyone and their dog could cunt up the forum with stupid used sales. Don’t be that guy.
    Hey man, it's closing weekend most places. Have a laugh, live a little (edited title so it's more clearly a joke)
    Everybody's gotta have parkas. I'm talking custom parkas. Two words: "client development." They see all of you out there cutting the powder in your matching Schweikart & Cokely parkas, you'll make an impression. You will thank me later.

Demand is high. With all the "working" from home, where do you even buy skins this time of year?!

These skins are worth a premium. Have you ever tried to pull apart new black diamond skins? Impossible. These clearly have the right ratio of dog fur and lint to stick to your skis but not be impossible to pull apart. It’s a subtle art.

At 157cm, it’s too bad they’re too long for my skis.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    Fortunately that price is for a set of 2. So at least after you drop $250 you've got 1 for each ski.
    And each skin is 157cm! Used skins that are the same length are rare.

how is $250 a good deal for used skins? I bought brand new pocomo skins for $200. am I missing something here?

Quote Originally Posted by Bravotwosix View Post
    am I missing something here?
    Lots.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravotwosix View Post
    how is $250 a good deal for used skins? I bought brand new pocomo skins for $200. am I missing something here?
    Come on man... Be better.

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    Lots.
    story of my life

Quote Originally Posted by Samski360 View Post
    These skins are worth a premium. Have you ever tried to pull apart new black diamond skins? Impossible. These clearly have the right ratio of dog fur and lint to stick to your skis but not be impossible to pull apart. It’s a subtle art.

At 157cm, it’s too bad they’re too long for my skis.
    There is a shop around here that could cut those down for you for just another $35. You may want to reconsider.

Quote Originally Posted by powking12 View Post
    Powdick12 fuck you. It’s mildly funny

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums