Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Denver/SoCal
    Posts
    498

    Wink PSA: Screaming deal on lightly used skins - only $250

    Not mine sadly. Black diamond ascension skins, 157cm, used once with only moderate dog hair in the glue. Only $250

    https://denver.craigslist.org/spo/d/...?lang=en&cc=gb
    Last edited by HellgateBasement; 04-06-2021 at 09:41 PM.
    Everybody's gotta have parkas. I'm talking custom parkas. Two words: "client development." They see all of you out there cutting the powder in your matching Schweikart & Cokely parkas, you'll make an impression. You will thank me later.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Too far from the snow
    Posts
    469
    Hey. Everyone and their dog could cunt up the forum with stupid used sales. Don’t be that guy.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Fraggle Rock, CO
    Posts
    6,298
    Fortunately that price is for a set of 2. So at least after you drop $250 you've got 1 for each ski.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Denver/SoCal
    Posts
    498
    Quote Originally Posted by powking12 View Post
    Hey. Everyone and their dog could cunt up the forum with stupid used sales. Don’t be that guy.
    Hey man, it's closing weekend most places. Have a laugh, live a little (edited title so it's more clearly a joke)
    Everybody's gotta have parkas. I'm talking custom parkas. Two words: "client development." They see all of you out there cutting the powder in your matching Schweikart & Cokely parkas, you'll make an impression. You will thank me later.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NCW
    Posts
    3,237
    Demand is high. With all the "working" from home, where do you even buy skins this time of year?!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Eug, Or
    Posts
    220
    These skins are worth a premium. Have you ever tried to pull apart new black diamond skins? Impossible. These clearly have the right ratio of dog fur and lint to stick to your skis but not be impossible to pull apart. Itís a subtle art.

    At 157cm, itís too bad theyíre too long for my skis.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    2,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    Fortunately that price is for a set of 2. So at least after you drop $250 you've got 1 for each ski.
    And each skin is 157cm! Used skins that are the same length are rare.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Boulder
    Posts
    19
    how is $250 a good deal for used skins? I bought brand new pocomo skins for $200. am I missing something here?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Not Brooklyn
    Posts
    7,288
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravotwosix View Post
    am I missing something here?
    Lots.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravotwosix View Post
    how is $250 a good deal for used skins? I bought brand new pocomo skins for $200. am I missing something here?
    Come on man... Be better.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Boulder
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    Lots.
    story of my life

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Cruzing
    Posts
    10,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Samski360 View Post
    These skins are worth a premium. Have you ever tried to pull apart new black diamond skins? Impossible. These clearly have the right ratio of dog fur and lint to stick to your skis but not be impossible to pull apart. Itís a subtle art.

    At 157cm, itís too bad theyíre too long for my skis.
    There is a shop around here that could cut those down for you for just another $35. You may want to reconsider.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by powking12 View Post
    Hey. Everyone and their dog could cunt up the forum with stupid used sales. Donít be that guy.
    Powdick12 fuck you. Itís mildly funny


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •