Gear Cleanout: Nomad, Rocker2, Supernatural108, Guardians, Dynafit boots, misc.

PM me for pictures. Gear is all located in Denver. Prefer local sale.

181 cm Icelantic Nomad 105 (Oskar Blues topsheets) with Solly STH 14 bindings drilled for ~306 bsl $250 OBO

184 cm Salomon Rocker 2 (122) w/Guardian 16 frame binding (Blue WTR version) - $200 OBO (will consider splitting)

185 cm Nordica Hell & Back with demo binders. $100 flat. $100+beer with demos.

186 cm Line Supernatural 108 (2015 ed.) with mismatched look pivots @306bsl. beat but skiable condition. basically a catch and release. paying it forward for $100

Dynafit Mercury Boots - 26.5 (294bsl) in good used condition - can throw in some 2x baked intuition pro tours. $150 OBO

Women's Dynafit TLT5 - 23/23.5 passing along a good deal for midget feed - $50

Older BD Factor boots (shells only no liners) - 27/27.5 $beer

Fritschi Freeride Pro frame binding - $75 OBO

BD Skins cut for 184 CM Wailer 99s - (black plush, I think mohair mix?) need a reglue and I can't find glue anywhere. Trim is not amazing. $60?

Rossignol 185 race bindings. skinny brakes (bent out to 90-95ish mm). $150 OBO

Marmot Gore-Tex Pro Shell - M - a little older. Black with red zippers, slightly shorter cut than I like. $100 OBO
    Last edited by HellgateBasement; 06-01-2021 at 09:24 AM.
    Everybody's gotta have parkas. I'm talking custom parkas. Two words: "client development." They see all of you out there cutting the powder in your matching Schweikart & Cokely parkas, you'll make an impression. You will thank me later.

Gear Cleanout: Nomad, Rocker2, Supernatural108, Guardians, Dynafit boots, misc.

PM sent for the Supernaturals - if you want to ship.
    Last edited by nwags41; 04-06-2021 at 09:05 PM.

I may be interested in those Rocker 2s without the Guardians if you want to ship or if you're itchin' to go biking in So UT end of the month.
    "The mind, once expanded to the dimensions of larger ideas, never returns to its original size."

There's a chance I'll pass through So UT. Where abouts?
    Everybody's gotta have parkas. I'm talking custom parkas. Two words: "client development." They see all of you out there cutting the powder in your matching Schweikart & Cokely parkas, you'll make an impression. You will thank me later.

PM sent on Nomads ... good present for someone under the legal drinking age, right?

Quote Originally Posted by HellgateBasement View Post
    There's a chance I'll pass through So UT. Where abouts?
    Hurricane area. Hoping to head out around the 25th.
    "The mind, once expanded to the dimensions of larger ideas, never returns to its original size."

PM'd about SN108s, if they're still available

bump

pm sent on tlt boots..