Anyone traveling from the front range to Durango?

Cross posted with the padded room, as there are may be folks in here that don't read that forum and this is bike related:

Do you have space for a small kids bike?

On Wednesday, I'm picking up a used 20" bike for a buddy in Durango, since it's easier to find kids bikes up here. Need to get it transported to him so his kiddo can get into mountain biking. Let me know if you can assist.

It worked in this thread for a greater distance, so I am hopeful. Bonus points if you're the spouse of a future coworker, like last time!

He's willing to pay $50 as a transport fee, so your gas money is covered!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Please?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy