Smith deep discount, legit?

Anyone ever see this online retailer from China? Crazy good prices to good to be true. I'm about to order 4 pairs...

https://www.cloudeyewearit.shop/inde...ain_page=index

Always, if too good to be try, it is, too good

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

I wouldn't trust anything shady in the sunglasses world. Seems like there are a million knock off/fake websites out there

All the original prices are $117 or $147. If you can find a 4D for $147 I would be impressed. $39 is not in anyway believable.

I'm in the market for a new pair of goggles so I took a look - most certainly not legit. This was on their About Us page(I was trying to find an address/anything real)

"We negotiate with supplier about the price of the day and night, rush shipment forwarder, respond to every email attentivelyI did it all for you, my dear ❤"

Considering their list price before sale is < half the list price on the Smith site, judge for yourself. When the lens film starts to peel at the first sign of UV, try out their warranty coverage...

its plastic and foam..... anything more than $20 is a rip off.

Prior posts on TGR have converted me to Outdoor Master. I've had some good luck with their goggles and they fit well under a Smith helmet, ironically. My brother in law spent waaay more on a Smith pair of goggles and the limiting reagent seems to be scratching on the lens, anyway. Rather spend $25-30 and replace every few years.
    Originally Posted by jm2e:
    To be a JONG is no curse in these unfortunate times. 'Tis better that than to be alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Orthoski View Post
    Prior posts on TGR have converted me to Outdoor Master. I've had some good luck with their goggles and they fit well under a Smith helmet, ironically. My brother in law spent waaay more on a Smith pair of goggles and the limiting reagent seems to be scratching on the lens, anyway. Rather spend $25-30 and replace every few years.
    Used to love the Anon M2, but the lens durability is trash and the lens replacements are a fortune. Wife and I went then outdoor master route this year, totally happy so far. The optics on the Anon lenses are better ,but not when the coating and the mirror is all scratched to shit just from being in a goggle bag in my pocket.