FS: lady's S7s and cheap touring setup, Dynafit bindings

Selling some lady skis both mounted for 275mm boot sole length.

168 cm Rossignol S7s with small Marker F12 bindings. Heavy but can be skinned on. Bases have storage wax and no scratches or core shots. Some top sheet chipping. Bindings work perfectly and can fit a range of boot sizes and touring boots or alpine boots work. $250.

Cheap touring setup-153 K2 Dawn Patrols. These are a tele ski with inserts. Mounted plates to inserts and then Dynafit ST10 bindings to those. Not a traditional way to do things and some may say not to do this but it was a temporary solution that worked so we left it. You could pull the risers and mount the bindings directly to the skis if you wanted. Or, ski the skis tele and mount the Dynafits to something else. Top sheet chipping. Bases have a graphite storage wax on them-why it looks grey. Black Diamond Ascension skins cut to fit and in good shape. Might be a cheap way to get a kid touring. All for $150. If you don't want the skis, great. $125 shipped for skins and bindings. Don't want to split out anything unless at least skins and bindings are spoken for. SKins bindings SOLD. Free skis if you want to pick them up. Not worth shipping.

Dynafit Speed 10. A little older but only used one day. I have leashes to throw in if you want them. $160 shipped. SOLD

Skis in Boise. Not super amped to ship skis but will if you pay the shipping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9268.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	743.4 KB 
ID:	369609  
    Attached Images Attached Images              
    Last edited by Conundrum; 03-29-2021 at 05:54 PM.

Icould use the Speed 10s. I am in Boise and can pick up for $150 if that's cool?

Yeah. I'll PM my cell to you.

2nd in line on Dynafits

PMed about the Dynafits and skins for the K2s.

Thanks!