Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by chaka View Post
    Hit up Ptex1 and see if he has any Kore Team Jrs left. He flexed em for me and reported that they had a lot of substance, I steered away from them for my teen boys because I don't think they have the skill for them, but your wife probably does.
    https://www.head.com/en/kore-team-25.html 144 and 153 lengths?
    Having substance is good. Her Total Joys are pretty stiff and she loves them. I kind of looked at the Kore but the lengths don't necessarily align with her ideal. Thanks for the recommendation.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldMember View Post
    Interesting looking ski. However, she really would like to stay 150 or less (151 Santa Ana is kind of bugging her). She's really happy with her 148 Heads and had some K2's that were 153 that she thinks were a little longer than she liked. Thanks for the suggestion, though.
    lots of tip and tail rocker will make it ski shorter than the model length
    Aggressive in my own mind

^^ Very true. That's why the Armadas work for her, too. Will look at this.

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    FIFY
    Yeesh
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

^^ Very true. That's why the Armadas work for her, too. Will look at this.
    Could also be that the actual lengths are similar, I think some lengths are still measured before pressing?

I got my wife the Blizzard Sheeva 9s, after a friend got his girlfriend the sheeva 10.

My wife is not as good a skier as your wife, but I got them because they were basically the narrowest ski with nice deep, but mellow rocker lines. Swively when you want, edge when you tip it.

She had limited time on them as she's pregnant, but initial reports were good.

Quote Originally Posted by JRainey View Post
    I got my wife the Blizzard Sheeva 9s, after a friend got his girlfriend the sheeva 10.

My wife is not as good a skier as your wife, but I got them because they were basically the narrowest ski with nice deep, but mellow rocker lines. Swively when you want, edge when you tip it.

She had limited time on them as she's pregnant, but initial reports were good.
    This looks like a really nice ski for her, right in her range for length at the 148, although with that ski, I think she could go a bit longer but, 148 would work. All else and the reviews look in line with what's interesting. This may have just made the top spot on the current list. Thanks!

This looks like a really nice ski for her, right in her range for length at the 148, although with that ski, I think she could go a bit longer but, 148 would work. All else and the reviews look in line with what's interesting. This may have just made the top spot on the current list. Thanks!
    No problem!