Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    Are you an #alllivesmatter guy?
    It is telling that even mentioning the word misandry would cause you to equate me with those people.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Why don't we all call ourselves misanthropes and be done with it?
    Well, if you're including me in this, this we talk? Personally, I don't hate people, I love all of humanity. I just don't really like any of them. What does that make me?
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    It is telling that even mentioning the word misandry would cause you to equate me with those people.
    I mean, if you dispute that men truly are fucking assholes and rapists, I don't know what to say. What do you suppose the relative percentage of sex crimes perpetrated by men versus women might be? I bet it is 95:5, if not higher. So saying men are fucking assholes in this context is hardly misandry.

Are you an #alllivesmatter guy?
    like any good attorney it appears you only ask questions you already know the answer to

I mean, if you dispute that men truly are fucking assholes and rapists, I don't know what to say. What do you suppose the relative percentage of sex crimes perpetrated by men versus women might be? I bet it is 95:5, if not higher. So saying men are fucking assholes in this context is hardly misandry.
    I dispute that there is any hard evidence men have a higher capacity for evil than women. Men are more aggressive. Their capacity for evil takes a different form. There are many complexities but creating a binary men are oppressors women are victims narrative does not serve either gender or represent any reality that anyone honestly believes in.

Objectively though, your statement is misandry, and I still do not get how me pointing out what is objectively true means I am a racist. that connection is so idiotic I am not even going to dignify it with a direct reply.

People need to take classes on debate or something. You still are not even actually debating my actual premise, you are just constructing some arbitrary point that no one would disagree on, that men have the capacity for evil, great, yea I figured that out before I could talk,I'm proud of you. The point is, that isn't special for men.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star View Post
    like any good attorney it appears you only ask questions you already know the answer to
    And you dude, yea I met you a few years back, and since then you seem to have some sort of hard on for being slightly antagonistic to me on here, not outright, ya know, you don't have any fucking balls, and not that I really give a shit, I haven't mentioned anything till now but it's pretty much a given if I have any interactin with you on here even indirectly it is some form of your above reply, ya know, not having the balls to espouse an idea, or even actually give a legitimate critique of someone elses ideas, but just some sort lazy unformed antagonism masquerading as like a clever dig but way too fucking vague to actual mean a goddamn thing.

Be a man. Espouse an idea for fucks sake and invite the world to point out the flaws in it. Or at least espouse an actual critique of someone elses ideas not whatever half assed quasi hostile passive aggressive bullshit you're doing. You got some problem with me say it outright because it obviously matters to you. If you can't even express it then you're a non entity, a fucking gnat or mosquito.

tl;dr

but pretty please dont put me on your ignore list like you did to iceman. i am sensitive and fragile.

tl;dr

but pretty please dont put me on your ignore list like you did to iceman. i am sensitive and fragile.
    No one is on my ignore list. You're fucking weird though, and your post absolutely typified what I was describing. I'd be curious to hear what your honest deal is with me but I'm sure you don't even know. Enjoy your life brother. cool thing is, irrespective of who wins an argument, I get to be me and you have to be you.

Well, if you're including me in this, this we talk? Personally, I don't hate people, I love all of humanity. I just don't really like any of them. What does that make me?
    Dysanthrope? Dissanthrope? Pissanthrope? Any of those work?

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Pissanthrope? Any of those work?
    Ya know,, I got kind of daydrunk playing guitar today so ya sure that one, why not.

No one is on my ignore list.
    Quote Originally Posted by LJ to Ice in big boat thread
    People who don't have anything to say besides arguing against what someone else says are a waste of time so I bid you gooday sir.
    Oops. My bad. I forgot that most of the time these comments are just for show, and not for real.

Quote Originally Posted by LJ
    You're fucking weird though
    Keep LCC weird!

Love you, dude. Don't take my own shortcomings personally. <3 <3

^^^ im not 20something or a woman, your tequila brain is hazy too
    You got a pretty mouth
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Oops. My bad. I forgot that most of the time these comments are just for show, and not for real.

Keep LCC weird!

Love you, dude. Don't take my own shortcomings personally. <3 <3
    Nah I don't sweat it dude you're trite and boring at best. Theres good weird and bad weird. theres hunter s thompson weird and henry Kissinger weird. Theres trump weird then theres trumptard weird then theres me and then theres whatever you are. At least everyone else on this list had the balls to be SOMETHING instead of the milquetoast bullshit that you are. Smugly non responding isn't clever.

You got a pretty mouth
    Goaddamit why do the douche bags get all the attention. chanelling mac from its always sunny.... why wasnt I cute enough to get molested?

Goaddamit why do the douche bags get all the attention. chanelling mac from its always sunny.... why wasnt I cute enough to get molested?
    I ask myself the same thing sometimes. Guess I'll just have to enjoy not being fucked up for life.
    No longer stuck.

You got a pretty mouth aint sunny Philadelphia

It’s deliverance. #creepyBanjo
    . . .

"why wasn't I cute enough to get molested" is, among other things, IASIP.
    No longer stuck.

Right over my head. Stand corrected.

I wasn’t that cute as a young boy. Apparently.
    But I would like to think I had a pretty mouth.
    . . .

I just had undiagnosed Autism Spectrum Disorder. Fun times.
    No longer stuck.