FS: 14/15? Automatic 109 189

Binders not for sale.
    One of my all time favorites but time for bike money and a new home. skied hard but loved, 75-100 days probably. Mounted once on line at 301 BSL sth 1.0. One base has small core shot underfoot, some other ptex gashes, but overall solid for heavy used ski. Sidewall/edges are great. They need a wax and a quick edge gummy/sharpen, but I’ve been skiing them like this for a while, just slow thats all.

Not even sure the value but seems like 150 flat is fair, would prefer not to ship. Located in Sesttle, happy to meet in the area or on the way to snoqualmie pass, maybe a local mag can help with shipping if needed, I’m just working 6x12hours right now and things are chaos Here’s a couple pictures to get things going more via PM.

Lots of love left to give. Great just intermediate stiffness ski that is a lot of fun all over the mountain, great, semi playful but enough body to drive, just fun easy to get a long with west coast daily driver.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AA653AAD-DE23-484B-AF0D-D6332EDBDA67.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	368892

Name:	E4113146-CE4D-4D5A-B9B4-E2981C16D58C.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	525.3 KB 
ID:	368894

Name:	93DCF1BF-B00A-42DD-A29C-59F4C9438E7B.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	953.4 KB 
ID:	368896Click image for larger version. 

Name:	93DCF1BF-B00A-42DD-A29C-59F4C9438E7B.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	953.4 KB 
ID:	368896
    Last edited by volklpowdermaniac; 03-24-2021 at 09:55 PM.
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Bump
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

To the top.

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Available

fuck that noise.

gmen.

125 flat local
    200 shipped conUSA

Get them gone

fuck that noise.

gmen.

100 bucks. Just one hundred for local pickup in seattle
    150 shipped to con USA

fuck that noise.

gmen.

I'm really surprised no one has grabbed these! I had a pair for a season.5 and didn't really get on with them (too floppy for my hefty ass), but they were decent despite that and they sold in a flash when I got rid of them. The people seemed to like them...

Quote Originally Posted by billyhoyle View Post
    I'm really surprised no one has grabbed these! I had a pair for a season.5 and didn't really get on with them (too floppy for my hefty ass), but they were decent despite that and they sold in a flash when I got rid of them. The people seemed to like them...
    I love them. Truly one of my favorites all time. May still keep. But also could use funds for ongoing bike build.

fuck that noise.

gmen.

100 flat in seattle, no ship, but now have been tuned and are fresh and ready. One mount. Binders not included.

bump for start of winter.
    Last edited by volklpowdermaniac; 10-01-2022 at 05:21 PM.

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Same 100 flat local pickup.

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Still collecting dust, but have a great tune on them. 80 bucks flat local pickup in seattle

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Pending locally

fuck that noise.

gmen.