Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Rode up the new Snow King access road yesterday, and came down Ferris’s/Hagen/Putt-Putt/Nelson. Great climb from Hagen up, but I think the lower part is still too steep to be enjoyable unless you are in MONSTER form. But it was a great alternative. Still has some steeper spots, of course.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

I think the easiest route up the king is to ride up shade monkey and across the face to the top of Hagen and up.

This route still has some teton tough sections though.

Do you know when they are planning to put in the bike trails? I saw the trail dozer up there a few months ago.

Pretty sure that's way on the backburner. There is FS resistance, which I actually support. The last thing the busy-ass Cache sytem needs is lift access, and having dozens upon dozens of people bombing down Ferrin's, Wilson's, Josie’s, Sink Or Swim, and Hagen. That would absolutely suck.
    The other user groups would go ballistic, and probably sue.

(Disclosure: I designed and built trails there in 13/14, and work there part time)

That said, I’m not privy to conversations about the actual DH trail planning.
    Last edited by rideit; 11-07-2021 at 11:29 PM.

I squeezed in one last ride yesterday. Latest I have been on a bike in the Tetons in the 10 years I have lived here. Old man winter can turn it on now.