WTB: 50/50 ski for 4'11" wife

She's been on a snowboard for about 25 years now but wants to ski again, primarily so she can help our little ones as they learn, but she's also done dealing with the snowboard for touring. I'm thinking something ~95-100 wide and probably under 160 long. Flat or with a tech binding. What do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by atree View Post
    She's been on a snowboard for about 25 years now but wants to ski again, primarily so she can help our little ones as they learn, but she's also done dealing with the snowboard for touring. I'm thinking something ~95-100 wide and probably under 160 long. Flat or with a tech binding. What do you have?
    Nothing? Pics for winning gear.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by atree View Post
    PM’D. Line Pandora 95s in 152cm.

Check out. Moment ski's.

They do very well in the area your looking for.

And I believe you can ask the people who design and make the ski's. In Reno Nevada.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

little wider and longer than requested but have 164 salomon rockette with dynafit st10s

Need spinner pics.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

I have a black crows daemon birdie 164 that I would let go. It’s been drilled for kingpins and for marker free tens. She skied them twice and its too much to handle for her. They are stiff, but full rocker. And decently light

$200 shipped flat. Kingpin holes are plugged with just regular plugs.

Quote Originally Posted by oetk2 View Post
    little wider and longer than requested but have 164 salomon rockette with dynafit st10s
    She's so short that I think I need to stay below 160. But thanks for the offer.

Quote Originally Posted by SoVT Joey View Post
    I have a black crows daemon birdie 164 that I would let go. It’s been drilled for kingpins and for marker free tens. She skied them twice and its too much to handle for her. They are stiff, but full rocker. And decently light

$200 shipped flat. Kingpin holes are plugged with just regular plugs.
    Probably too big. I would jump on that if they were my size though. Thanks anyway.

Got some 150cm, 92mm waist Rossignol S90w I would pull the bindings off. I got them for my wife when she was learning but she outgrew them quickly since she is 5'-6" 135ish we. They fit that 50/50 bias pretty good too and she really took them all over in tahoe. I am open on price as long as it is worth the trouble of boxing them up. You can find out more here https://www.powder7.com/Rossignol-S9...-2011/for-sale

164cm at CAN$449 with free shipping could work.

https://www.corbetts.com/2021-elan-ripstick-106-skis/

Quote Originally Posted by junglejim83 View Post
    Got some 150cm, 92mm waist Rossignol S90w I would pull the bindings off. I got them for my wife when she was learning but she outgrew them quickly since she is 5'-6" 135ish we. They fit that 50/50 bias pretty good too and she really took them all over in tahoe. I am open on price as long as it is worth the trouble of boxing them up. You can find out more here https://www.powder7.com/Rossignol-S9...-2011/for-sale
    Recommended. skiJ

Hi all, thanks for the offers. Found a winner.