Spring break plans!

Anyone planning to hit the beach this season? (despite this pandemic)

Fuck no. Not planning. Will see how things shape up. But definitely not planning. That's irresponsible.

Video shows a good time, road trip?

miami-spring-break-crackdown/
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Damn, that looks a lot like scenes from [i]Blackhawk Down[i]. Are we sure that that's a news clip from Miami and not Mogadishu?
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

While it wasn't my "Spring Break" per se, I DID enjoy the hell out of some time I spent down at South Padre Island, TX last week. Enjoyed a veritable bounty of thicc Latinas in string bikinis and InstaHos doing "modeling" photo shoots with their simp photographer boyfriends. Would love to share pics but after some of our previous drama about such things here, I shall refrain. Sorry, gents.

Really was a good time and pretty mild crowds. NOTHING like Miami apparently. There were a few frats TRYING to start a party but it was kinduva fail as there just weren't that many people compared to past Spring Break weeks when things get straight lit. Still. I enjoyed some beach time. Twas nice to see people being somewhat normal for once.

I will be in The 305 for a couple of weeks in May
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

At my alma mater--Oberlin--the popular way to spend spring break was to backpack in Great Smoky NP. The spring breakers would regale the rest of us with photos of cold, miserable looking people dripping wet with rain. Every year.
    One year my friends and I decided to go camping in Colorado, to be greeted by a 3 foot snow storm that kept us holed up in a friends apartment in Boulder for a week. We were somewhat naive about the weather in the Rockies in March.

Going to go skiing. Will hit the beach in the fall when all the kiddies are back in school again where they belong.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

I'm on continual break, so fuck you Springers.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Video shows a good time, road trip?

miami-spring-break-crackdown/

Miami, why am I not surprise? LOL.

Anyone had visited Cajun County NO before or live nearby? Just wondering about the current situation up there. Planning to visit there this first week of May. https://www.allroadsnorth.com/journe...cajun-country/

Name:  trolling.jpg
Views: 1154
Size:  109.9 KB

You boys like Mexico?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    You boys like Mexico?!?!?
    Oh Mexico! I love Cozumel. Purified water, great dining choices, beautiful water, private condos or small boutique hotels. Nothing to fear.

(Crusty youngish guy rant warning)

Stay the fuck home.

The blue jeans skiing one piece wearing TX crowd has shown up in my town and I am already over it (we don’t even have lift served skiing, wtf with the mid-90s onesies - cool if worn ironically, but way not ironic aim I’d guess). Verizon started throttling service, the dickbags are trying to enter everywhere without masks - likely unvaccinated - and nosedicking around generally. Don’t be this. Or do.

Quote Originally Posted by SHarmon View Post
    Oh Mexico! I love Cozumel. Purified water, great dining choices, beautiful water, private condos or small boutique hotels. Nothing to fear.
    time to change your bait bro

I'm just being sarcastic, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Choss Jonger, Sr. View Post
    (Crusty youngish guy rant warning)

Stay the fuck home.

The blue jeans skiing one piece wearing TX crowd has shown up in my town and I am already over it (we don’t even have lift served skiing, wtf with the mid-90s onesies - cool if worn ironically, but way not ironic aim I’d guess). Verizon started throttling service, the dickbags are trying to enter everywhere without masks - likely unvaccinated - and nosedicking around generally. Don’t be this. Or do.
    Man they left us a few weeks ago.

We are going dirtbiking in the desert and shooting guns. 'Merica.

Rebooked a previously cancelled trip that is a week Peru and a week to Brazil. Two countries not doing so well with COVID, but everything is 100% refundable so no harm in being hopeful.

How's that song go, lovely spam, wonderful spam??