SOLD FS: BNIB Atomic Backland Carbon 26.5

SOLD

Shoot a PM for details. But BNIB, 288 bsl. 26.5 overall

Somewhere around 1100grams. Light and amazing walkers.

Shipped price will undercut whatever they’re selling for right now by at least 30 bucks.
    Last edited by volklpowdermaniac; 04-03-2021 at 10:17 PM.
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

575 shipped. Next years boot.
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

get yer peak baggers on the cheap
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B869DFC2-6207-4796-A170-9746A09536C6.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	648.1 KB 
ID:	368384

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Bump 550 shipped.

I’ll throw them in dog shit because apparently that helps.

fuck that noise.

gmen.

To the top. Need gone.

fuck that noise.

gmen.

500 shipped to conUSA

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Bueller?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Not sure what to do with these, need them gone for bike parts, 475 shipped? Feel like im taking it on the chin with these, but such is the life of being broke

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Try (facebook) TAY? Seems like a good price.

TAY?

It’s on several groups there , as well as Geartrade and Craigslist;/

fuck that noise.

gmen.

I’m so fricken tempted to take these off your hands. Had my mind set on trying Quantum’s but $$ talks too.
    Any 21 ->22 change other than color of front cuff?

Pending sale to dcpnz. Thanks for funding bike parts. Glad a mag is getting great deal.

fuck that noise.

gmen.