Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Skistack View Post
    So, brother of a friend is a sex addict. It's pretty rough, it can destroy your life as easy as drugs or alcohol can.

The guy was married 20 years or so, and banged his wife 5-6 times a day, every day. They're religious kooks, so part of their beliefs is the wife's only purpose is to serve the needs of the husband and squeeze out babies.

Couple years ago she catches him doing Craigslist hook-ups. He goes through counselling, then does in-patient therapy. Says he loves his wife and will do anything to stay with her, but he never got better. They divorce and the church throws him out too (church is the entirety of their social network). Guy ended up with nothing.
    Do these folks not have jobs ? How do they have time to get down 5-6xday for 20 years ? Kind of impressed and jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Yeah, but it’s Georgia, what part aren’t you getting?
    Why you insist on keeping your head up your ass guy.
    I still call it The Jake.

World class golf and the home of Coca Cola, you’re really selling me on it.
    Hmmm
    crab in my shoe mouth

World class golf and the home of Coca Cola, you’re really selling me on it.
    Hmmm
    No one here would ever accuse you of trying to expand your horizon.

Stay golden Buttah.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    They seem like nice girls.

Can anyone tell me where this thread is going? I'm trying to come up with a witty comment but I need some idea where this is going.
    I fully appreciate s the zinsco reference.

I dropped acid and skied on three different occasions this season.
    I’m into expanding horizons.
    How was your season?
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    sounds like you aren't into women.
    BWAHAHAHAHA !

SyF = +37
    Buttuh = zero

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

BMILLS SAFETY CHECK IN

Says the guy that doesn’t have a girlfriend or a wife
    Bwahahahah
    crab in my shoe mouth

I dropped acid and skied on three different occasions this season.
    I’m into expanding horizons.
    How was your season?
    Pretty rad actually, trips to WNY, Summit and Crested Butte watching my 6 y/o rip, thanks. Different horizons I guess. You and me.

BMILLS SAFETY CHECK IN

Stepping out to western New York, look at you go!
    And Summit County, ohh la la, player!
    crab in my shoe mouth

Goddamn this place delivers.....To quote BMills, what a time to be alive!
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Stepping out to western New York, look at you go!
    Yep. They still producing Olympic talent bump skiers too.

BMILLS SAFETY CHECK IN

Bump skiers? What year is this? No one gives a fuck about bump skiers.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Post preservation service for guy who can’t ski bumps.

Aren’t you an ECRC guy? Can’t handle White Heat or Outer Limits?

Noted. Don’t PM if you head to the Beav on a sunny spring day. Ain’t got time for non bumpers.

I’ll confidently say the same for the WNYers, but those outside Ellicottville can speak for themselves.

This has been fun Buttah, thanks. Got margaritas to finish with the the lady outside. It’s 70 and all. You get it.

BMILLS SAFETY CHECK IN

I’m actually a wicked good bump skier. Shall we have a ski off on Superstar on May Day?
    crab in my shoe mouth

I’m actually a very good bump skier. Shall we have a ski off on Superstar on May Day?
    I knew there was a ski off challenge coming soon. Let’s get everybody involved. I suggest a no holds barred, mass start race from the highest point on the mountain all the way back to the parking lot. I feel like there used to be a name for that kind of race but I can’t think of it right now... anybody remember what that’s called?

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    You guys should really take this to polyass at this point.
    As always, no one forcing anyone to click/read, so I don't know what you're on about with polyass (glad to hear your opinion about it, of course). Something tells me you and whoever else is triggered by anything you deem 'political' can figure out a solution. But that's really not at issue, here, is it?

You can debate the fact that the killer blamed it on a sex addiction and temptation he had with these places, that he admitted he planned to blah blah blah nineteen other irrelevancies not being debated blah blah
    FIFY. And again, no need to do this elsewhere as there's no partisan angle to any of this.

Stop kicking IAS and anyone else here who isn’t interested in being an polyasshat.

FFS.
    Are you seriously going to represent it that way? What in the actual fuck, dude. Kicking IAS? I explicitly said I wasn't trying to do that, and critiqued as gently as I could--I personally like IAS and would never take a shot at the guy. Why pretend this is some personal thing, or a vendetta of mine or whatever it is you're implying? Come on. And I'm targeting people uninterested in polyass? Where the fuck does that come from? Aside from your own (non-poly)ass, where are you pulling that one from? That doesn't even make any sense. You're the only one who has remotely brought up that angle. Lighten up, Francis.

(Addendum [trigger warning: oblivious white guys might be uncomfortable with the following]: the fact that the white guys need a safe space to have a laugh in the wake of racially motivated killings while the country wrestles with a wave of racism and hate crimes is a different story, and I'm sorry to have rocked the boat by calling it out, but sometimes it's necessary and the fact that you and others still think it's funny or no big deal or shouldn't be discussed except elsewhere is really kind of meaningless--I bet if you take a little time to consider this you might question, at least a little, what you have put forward here; it wouldn't even surprise me if you had already had some inkling of what that kind of introspection might mean. Not everyone is going to agree with you or confront things with your set of experiences and beliefs.)
    [quote][//quote]

Whoa, just saw the rest of this...buttah being buttah, but most notable is that, unless he was elsehwere in Ellicotville, Bmills skied Holiday Valley this winter. (That and we have another ski-off challenge, which if past ski-offs are any indication will never happen, as the only true ski-off that ever occurred was when I destroyed MMP at Magic years ago.)

But in all seriousness, and not mocking/joking, I am a little disappointed that he'd ski HV and not post a TR (link please, if he did).

Bmills, did you travel from GA to ski WNY? I may actually ski HV (for the first time since HS, so nearly 30 years) in April in order to ski with a guy from Cleveland on my way back from points west in a few weeks. I mean, for a hill of that size I remember it being OK, and I've heard many other people say the same.
    [quote][//quote]

Odd, HV has been shut down to folks from OH who even own homes there. Did something change?
    I would love to have a summit at my old stomping grounds some time. Still have friends that ski there every weekend.
    Let's put together a bump trip.

I'm down for that. Just don't make me ski the Wall. I heard someone died on that triple black diamond.
    [quote][//quote]

HV has definitely been open. I think it’s my Ohio brethren I was there with, or my years with the Freestyle Team that got me past the bouncer though.

Totally down for a Mini there.

We can then also debate the western edge of the Upstate.

Oh man, HV mini. It's on. Endless Chute laps and then a snowmaking swale launch session on Champagne will be good for my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Rutecki View Post
    Whoa, just saw the rest of this...buttah being buttah, but most notable is that, unless he was elsehwere in Ellicotville, Bmills skied Holiday Valley this winter. (That and we have another ski-off challenge, which if past ski-offs are any indication will never happen, as the only true ski-off that ever occurred was when I destroyed MMP at Magic years ago.)

But in all seriousness, and not mocking/joking, I am a little disappointed that he'd ski HV and not post a TR (link please, if he did).

Bmills, did you travel from GA to ski WNY? I may actually ski HV (for the first time since HS, so nearly 30 years) in April in order to ski with a guy from Cleveland on my way back from points west in a few weeks. I mean, for a hill of that size I remember it being OK, and I've heard many other people say the same.
    Not many years pass that I don’t ski HV. Travel from ATL to family in NE OH and escape for better snow and turns than BMBW.

You’ll have a blast, spring is great there.

I love moguls.

Then again, out of touch...irrelevant old man, etc...so that tracks I guess.

Is the ECRC thread shut down or something? Who's gonna show up here next? DaveVT?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang