Looking for NM b/c partners

Hey mags, working a temporary contract in ABQ through June or July, hoping to find parnters to get out on safe tours and ski some peaks as the snowpack consolidates. I'm pretty conservative in terms of avy terrain travel, have skied in CO for 20+ years and have no problems keeping it mellow if the conditions dictate; this season has been a lot of meadow skipping. Also willing to drive up to souther CO/Wolf Ck Pass. Thanks!

Bump- live here in ABQ now and looking to get out this season for some touring. Taos, Wolf Ck, South San Juans, South Sangres, etc. Thx!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Sent you a pm

I'm living up near TSV this winter and would be down to get some touring in locally and further afield, particularly the Ouray/Silverton area

I'm back in the mountain west after a hellish stint in Florida. Permanently settled in AB. Definitely down to find people interested in hiking for a few turns.

Post a reply to the thread: Looking for NM b/c partners

Quote Originally Posted by Hoss Worthington View Post
    I'm back in the mountain west after a hellish stint in Florida. Permanently settled in AB. Definitely down to find people interested in hiking for a few turns.
    Hello