Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FS: Tele Quiver Liquidation - DPS, Dynafit, Head, 22 Designs

[EDIT: SALOMON FOIL ARE ALL I HAVE LEFT!]

Selling it all. Can split any, buyer pays shipping from 80304 or local pickup in Boulder/Winter Park. Price police me if I’m off, PM for more pics or details.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7607.JPG 
Views:	348 
Size:	313.5 KB 
ID:	366692

Name:	IMG_7608.JPG 
Views:	361 
Size:	314.2 KB 
ID:	366693

First up: [SKIS SOLD, BINDINGS SOLD] DPS Wailer Foundation 106 in 185cm. My dailies. Bases/edges 6/10, topsheets 6/10. Mounted with 22D Axl, size L. One prior alpine mount. Skis bought here. Skis and bindings $225, skis only $100, bindings only $150.

Name:	IMG_7611.JPG 
Views:	316 
Size:	226.2 KB 
ID:	366694

Next: [SKIS SOLD, BINDINGS SOLD] Dynafit Hokkaido in 189cm. Love these skis. ~10 days on snow. Bases/edges 9/10, topsheets 9/10. Mounted with 22D Vice, size L. Single mount. Skis and bindings $200, skis only $100, bindings only $125.

Name:	IMG_7610.JPG 
Views:	300 
Size:	238.6 KB 
ID:	366695

Next: [SKIS SOLD, BINDINGS SOLD] Head Monster 98, 184cm. These are burly. ~15 days on snow. Bases/edges 9/10, topsheets 8/10. Mounted with 22D Vice, size L. Single mount. Skis and bindings $300, skis only $200, bindings only $125.

Name:	IMG_7609.JPG 
Views:	267 
Size:	248.9 KB 
ID:	366696

Next: [BINDINGS PENDING] Salomon Foil, 185cm. Oldies but goodies, full camber twin-tip. Bases/edges 6/10, topsheets 4/10. Mounted with BD 01s (6 screw toe) with newish midstiff springs. 1 prior mount for Salomon 900s. Skis and bindings $100, bindings only $75.

Name:	IMG_7628.JPG 
Views:	149 
Size:	213.4 KB 
ID:	367168

Name:	IMG_7629.JPG 
Views:	144 
Size:	205.8 KB 
ID:	367169

Name:	IMG_7630.JPG 
Views:	138 
Size:	248.6 KB 
ID:	367170

Last: [SKIS SOLD] 2006 Gotama, 183cm. 3 prior mounts. $25.

Name:	IMG_7638.JPG 
Views:	121 
Size:	258.0 KB 
ID:	367406

Name:	IMG_7639.JPG 
Views:	112 
Size:	229.5 KB 
ID:	367407

Other: [BRAKES SOLD] Shift brakes 110mm, used, $40 shipped.
    Last edited by ski-wpk; 04-03-2021 at 09:36 AM.

I'm interested in the axl. Or would take the whole setup. Sending so pm
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

Going NTN?
    PM me if you end up w any bindings collecting dust. I don’t need skis.
    Uno mas

Yup, going NTN. My candy cane T-Races are sadly near their end, figure it’s time to switch it up. Axls $150 + ship, Vices $125 + ship. PMs being returned now.

Quote Originally Posted by ski-wpk View Post
    Yup, going NTN.
    Disappointed not you will be. Fun system they are

- Yoda

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Not all who wander are lost"

The Lynx is the greatest thing since sliced bread, whatever that means, but they're great -- and you could just unload the bindings and mount them up in the same holes (carefully or with BF inserts).

Wow! You’re diving right in, head first. Great prices!!

My quiver is bigger than yours, but my switch will probably be more gradual unless my 75mm boots die early.

Are you looking into tx comp’s and the WC Crispi’s?

Yup, going NTN. My candy cane T-Races are sadly near their end, figure it’s time to switch it up. Axls $150 + ship, Vices $125 + ship. PMs being returned now.
    I'll take axl. Sent you a pm. Hope it's an upgrade from hammerheads
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    Wow! You’re diving right in, head first. Great prices!!

My quiver is bigger than yours, but my switch will probably be more gradual unless my 75mm boots die early.

Are you looking into tx comp’s and the WC Crispi’s?
    More skis in round 2 of the liquidation!

Likely going with TX Comps. I’ve been on Scarpa for 25 years, why change now?

Free bump.

You’ll be super stoked on TX comp + Outlaw X. And yes, Michael cares. Yeehaw!!

More skis in round 2 of the liquidation!

Likely going with TX Comps. I’ve been on Scarpa for 25 years, why change now?

Free bump.
    The shell fit between scarpa 75mm and scarpa ntn apparently is different. Supposedly a wider last in the scarpa ntn, which is better for me.

With your pricing, liquidation should be easy!

Following closely, because this has been my future for over 5 years and haven't bit the bullet.

So far as I can tell, the medjo 3 is the most reliable, but I really hate checking in on the teledweebs all the time, and it's a hudge investment that I really can't or don't need to make (I say that every year, knowing the time will have to come).

Outlaw X is probably the most reliable and a solid choice. Lynx and Meidjo are both fantastic and both have moderate issues.

There seems to be more breakages reported to the outlaws than the rotte bindings, no? That’s at least the case on the telemark FB in page. I read lots of posts related to all the 22 designs ntn bindings that the company is great to work with in terms of replacing broken bits and pieces... Personally, that’s not really a relationship that I want to foster and grow.

The tech toe bindings require one to accept a less beefy boot than a t-race or be able to get the crispi wc evo to fit right. No?

There does not seem to be as much love for Rotte as 22D. Not sure why- 75mm honeymoon hangover experience ??? I like my Rotte freerides- how they ski, the step in, the brakes, the plate swap ability. I have had 3 pair last me the better part of 10 yrs??? With that being said, I would love to try the Meidjo, but would requirenew boot purchase
    "Not all who wander are lost"

I’m super happy with TX Comp and Outlaw
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Bruhh

That 184 Monster is a lotta ski for me, and I’m a 2xl former racer on alpine gear.
    Tele cajones: u haz a large ones.

I’m 200 lbs and ski the outlaws pretty hard in and out of bounds on Ripstick and Renegade and kastle fx95. Have not had any reliability issues and they ski much nicer than the rotte’s of old. Also have the Lynx on some old wailer 99 and while light for touring, the Lynx ski action is not nearly as plush as the outlaw. I highly recommend the outlaw to folks who ski hard on big skis.

My skis are available for a day loan in the Wasatch, specifically in Brighton but could make an exchange in the SLC valley.

I will also add that the TX pro boot, while it has the tech toe, does not ski nearly as nice as the Comp. the bellows flexes much more and I don’t like it that much for continuous resort abuse. Touring on the Pro has been fine.

Why haven’t we made a tele hang out thread?

Axls sold, one pair of Vice pending, Wailers, Hokkaido, Monsters+Vice, Shift brakes still available.

For anyone who hasn’t tried Hokkaidos, they are awesome. I have another pair waiting for a new mount. 118 under foot, float but charge. Dynafit’s most under-appreciated ski.

And the Monsters are indeed burly. No speed limit, incredibly stable. I’m a former racer - while 98 underfoot they remind me of my old GS boards.

Not to delve into tech talk but anyone know if the Outlaw hole pattern matches Axl/Vice?

Any takers on what’s still FS? Would love to ship stuff out in the next couple days.

Not to delve into tech talk but anyone know if the Outlaw hole pattern matches Axl/Vice?
    The hole patterns are the same, but your foot ends up a bit further forward with the Outlaw compared to the Axl. Although apparently the Vice puts you in the same position as the Outlaw, which is odd. See template:
    https://twentytwodesigns.3dcartstore...D_Template.pdf
    kittyhump.com - Fund Max, Cat Appreciation, Bike

Yup, going NTN.
    Damn, there goes my "nobody cares that you don't tele" joke!

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Following closely, because this has been my future for over 5 years and haven't bit the bullet.

So far as I can tell, the medjo 3 is the most reliable, but I really hate checking in on the teledweebs all the time, and it's a hudge investment that I really can't or don't need to make (I say that every year, knowing the time will have to come).
    While I do want something like Meidjo so I can use a tech toe, I have been pretty happy with the Rotte Freedoms as an every day binding, and they are pretty well "tested" at this point so less need to check in on the teledweebs and more likelihood of cheap gear available. Also love my TX Pro boots.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Who is local to the CO front range and wants the Hokkaidos? Hopefully a good weekend for them!

On the NTN chatter -- the Rottes definitely break. More or less than Outlaw X? Probably depends on the skier -- I continue to be amazed at some of the breakages people post up. I have only been on the Freerides for a few runs when I demoed them a few years ago. IMHO, the Outlaws ski far better -- much smoother and allow for a deeper drop.

I ski Lynx in and out of bounds and in all conditions. It has been a rockstar. I'm 195 lb. But, I would go with Outlaw X if I were planning to mostly ski in bounds and/or don't mind the extra weight.
    Last edited by dschane; 03-12-2021 at 01:02 AM.

I'll echo dschane, I skied both the Outlaw X's and Lynx's exclusively the past few seasons, and actually ended up selling my Outlaws at the end of last year as I never rode them anymore. Granted, I'm 160lbs soaking wet, but I tend to ski hard and fast. I tour 95% of the time, but have had a few great days ripping the resort on the Lynx with no issues. I do carry a spare flex plate though just in case, but have never had to use it yet.

Bottom line, IMO, the Lynx is awesome and so much nicer to tour on than the Outlaw X.

*Edit, I'm in Denver and if you want to try out a pair of Large Lynx on Wren 96s or Moment Wildcat Tours, let me know.