Thread: Bighorn

Bighorn

So yeah, that stretch in WY that we don’t mention in the internet by name. 4 or 6 weight in early April? Gonna be coming in from overseas so I can’t pack to much....

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    6 or 7 weight
    2x or less
    leave the dink dappin stuff at home
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

True dat, I’ve caught pigs there in the past and woe is he that underestimates the Wyo wind

Dropped in to say holla at SFB...
    And get in touch if'n ya get over into the Snake/ Buffalo fork/ Wind river area.

Definitely bring your 6 weight! If you have room though I would throw in the 4 weight, the evening dry fly hatch can be a lot of fun throwing little bugs.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    Definitely bring your 6 weight! If you have room though I would throw in the 4 weight, the evening dry fly hatch can be a lot of fun throwing little bugs.
    Room is the issue as I’ll be coming from yurp. Gonna bring a minimal set up, ski boots and fly rod!

I like a 7 with a sink tip or full sink. 6 with a floater. 4 for what telee mentioned.
    If you’re coming through JH you’re welcome to grab anything if mine you need.

Quote Originally Posted by schwerty View Post
    I like a 7 with a sink tip or full sink. 6 with a floater. 4 for what telee mentioned.
    If you’re coming through JH you’re welcome to grab anything if mine you need.
    Thanks Schwerty, I’ll be through JHole as I plan on heading over there with some ski instructors. Probably take 3 days and hang out in the hole. Gotta visit my old shack, it sold for 1.2 million this summer😳

Bighorn

RE is silly here. Let me know if you need to borrow gear.

I’m gone 3/21-4/2

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Ten 4