Action Park HBO Documentary

I have been to this place probably 25-40 times. Anyone else?
    Crazy place. Summers at Vernon Valley. Watch the trailer. Can’t wait to see the entire show

https://www.classactionpark.com/
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Watched it last summer. Crazy story.

About a dozen times and would have been plenty more if the lines weren't crazy long on the weekends. When i tell people about it I always said it was great because you controlled all the rides. It is very rare to get hurt in a normal theme park which takes away a lot of the excitement. This is what they say in the trailer.
    BTW it;s funny that in the winter this is the old VV/GG (now Mountain Creek) ski hill which is being currently talked about in the ECRC thread.

was an interesting watch

pretty decent commentary on how money talks and government does virtually nothing

Grew up going there. Knew a guy who lost part of his ear from friction falling off his sled on on the alpine (cement) slide. Was really eventful and scary to go there as a relatively young kid.

I can remember dropping on a rope swing barely strong enough to hold myself up and just demolishing my face dropping into the freezing pool below.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

My parents would not allow me to go with friends when living in Bucks County, PA middle/high school. I’m still mad to this day.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy