Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

selling a full Ikon pass

Wondering if anyone is interested in buying the remainder of my full Ikonpass. Used all 7 days at Alta but has 7 days left on all the other mountains. I'm having a kid any day and can't use it rest of season. No idea what the value would be to someone but could save a ton vs 7 days bought somewhere.

I haven't this posted anywhere and I know they don't allow it, but it works super easy between guys and especially with face coverings. My brothers and I have used each others with no problem. The picture on it has a beard and sunglasses so could basically be anyone. Seems like an easy way to help two dudes out.

Delete your post and take some much needed parenting classes. Maybe get your GED while you are at it.

I’ll open the bidding at $37 delivered.

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    I’ll open the bidding at $37 delivered.
    You're willing to pay $37 for garbage?

Ima offer 'bout tree-fiddy.
    Last edited by skaredshtles; 03-04-2021 at 04:43 PM.

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Wow.... just offering blatant theft of service on the board!

haha I figured I'd get some shit for offering it up. I like dirtbag skiers best and not the rich crowd that the mountains cater to. Plus helping two skiers out seems better than letting the days go wasted. I thought everyone hated Ikon anyways. ski fast and eat ass

Ski resorts aren’t having a great year, so it might be a good call for people to pay for use. At most resorts, a pass holder turning up means a ticket they cannot sell.

Also the “Robin Hood” vibe doesn’t work when you’re trying to sell the pass. I don’t think you should give it away either. You bought it. You’ve used it illegally. Just let it go.

Going forward do better. Having a kid is a good time to step up.

Quote Originally Posted by mtneerski View Post
    haha I figured I'd get some shit for offering it up. I like dirtbag skiers best and not the rich crowd that the mountains cater to. Plus helping two skiers out seems better than letting the days go wasted. I thought everyone hated Ikon anyways. ski fast and eat ass

i'm not gonna dox you on the board, but maybe take a hint and quit being sofaking dumb?

Alright guys it will die with me. Figured some hard up skier could use a hook up. You guys never bought and clipped lift tickets in the parking lot? I'll definitely be teaching my kid that trick. By the time he's buying his own tickets, window rates will be $700.

It’s open season now.........this is gonna get interesting

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

https://www.vaildaily.com/news/crime...ki-pass-fraud/

My next door neighbor called me the other day. Nice kid from Chile, works at the ski and snowboard club.

"Apparently" he had a friend from Spain come visit and lent him a shell but "forgot" one of his passes was in the pocket (He has a work and a regular epic pass). Friend decides to go skiing, gets arrested, neighbor loses job and pass. Adios.

Quote Originally Posted by Tailwind View Post
    Ski resorts aren’t having a great year, so it might be a good call for people to pay for use. At most resorts, a pass holder turning up means a ticket they cannot sell.

Also the “Robin Hood” vibe doesn’t work when you’re trying to sell the pass. I don’t think you should give it away either. You bought it. You’ve used it illegally. Just let it go.

A lot of ski resorts are doing just fine.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

Step up man. You're about to put alterra underwater because of your pass-sharing antics.
    Have some respect for Alterra Co's hard working ceos and executives

Alright guys it will die with me. Figured some hard up skier could use a hook up. You guys never bought and clipped lift tickets in the parking lot? I'll definitely be teaching my kid that trick. By the time he's buying his own tickets, window rates will be $700.
    So you're going to teach your kid to steal.

Nice.

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk
    Goal: ski in the 2018/19 season

"I learned it by watching you!" lol

"fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

OMG that commercial was burned in my brain during childhood. Also the “ this is your brain on drugs” with the fried eggs.

Quote Originally Posted by Yawn Peel View Post
    You're willing to pay $37 for garbage?
    Are you kidding? No way.

I'll just tell him I never got it and ask him to pay me back plus a pro-deal on some new gear. That's the TGR way, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    Are you kidding? No way.

I'll just tell him I never got it and ask him to pay me back plus a pro-deal on some new gear. That's the TGR way, apparently.
    Awww shit.

You guys never bought and clipped lift tickets in the parking lot? I'll definitely be teaching my kid that trick. By the time he's buying his own tickets, window rates will be $700.
    Classy. The only snow by the time he's buying his own lift tickets will be over 5k' so it won't be cheap. Now this may be out there, but I also predict there will be a state of the art ticketing/pass system that no longer requires a printed ticket and fastener thus negating ability to clip and switch.

Skiing's only for those who can afford it. How else are we gonna keep the poors out?

No dirtbags around here, we stan for papa alterra.

No offers for pork?!? Bacon or gabagool......

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Is there some real evidence of this?
    This isn't the first place I've heard that line, or that line of thinking - but I just don't buy it.

I'm sure it might be different, different places - but the place I have experience with, I'd guess that they're having one of their most profitable years in the last 5. [At least if we consider lift-lines and parking lot fill on any average day so far this year. And considering they are doing "dynamic" ticket pricing that's charging - $130 for a ticket that last year would have been $100 at best.]

This isn't a call-out - I'm honestly interested in some real data backed up by something other than "I think." (Or even the "I'd guess" of my opinion - even though that has some solid first-hand long-term observation in it.)

I wonder how many cheaters have been caught in covid times.

Mask up, helmet, goggles. Can you really tell anything other than height and maybe hair color?

I know lifties love being bounty hunters. But this is a tough year.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by gregorys View Post
    Is there some real evidence of this?
    This isn't the first place I've heard that line, or that line of thinking - but I just don't buy it.

I'm sure it might be different, different places - but the place I have experience with, I'd guess that they're having one of their most profitable years in the last 5. [At least if we consider lift-lines and parking lot fill on any average day so far this year. And considering they are doing "dynamic" ticket pricing that's charging - $130 for a ticket that last year would have been $100 at best.]

This isn't a call-out - I'm honestly interested in some real data backed up by something other than "I think." (Or even the "I'd guess" of my opinion - even though that has some solid first-hand long-term observation in it.)
    Real estate in resort towns is fucking insane currently so any resort that has that is making a killing. My local mountain is doing just fine this year, with record pass sales. Their main problem is finding employees.

The little bump I grew up skiing in Wisconsin is having a record year, they sell out every Friday through Sunday and are expanding terrain and installing 2 new lifts.... 300 vert.

I am sure there are some places that are struggling but I struggle to think that is the norm this season.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025