Hotronic XLP One Socks

A pair of Hotronic XLP One socks I bought new and never worn. Bought for a size 10 shoe. Damn things are expensive, I paid $95 to my door. Will sell for $55 shipped CONUS.

Slaps self in face for not keeping packaging and receipts.

Do they come with the batteries and charger? My wife would like these. If so Dibs
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Your wife wears a size 10 men's shoe? (mine does)

2nd dibs

I'm not the OP, but pretty certain these are just the socks, not the charger (I believe he had 2 pairs of socks and one charger, and I bought one pair of socks and the charger from him, but wasn't in need of the second pair of socks).
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

If Danno speaks the truth, I'm out

If MNIAW is out, I'm in (for just the socks). However, I'd like to know what size they are? "Bought for a size 10 shoe" makes me think that they ended up too small or too large.

Yeah, just the socks and they fit me just fine. They are euro size 42-44 and I wear a size 10 US street shoe. My ski boots are 26.5, which is due to my left foot being much smaller than the right.

Also out
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by Bosco View Post
    Yeah, just the socks and they fit me just fine. They are euro size 42-44 and I wear a size 10 US street shoe. My ski boots are 26.5, which is due to my left foot being much smaller than the right.
    Hmmm... I'm a 45.5ish.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I'm out, thanks.