the most beautiful place in the whole wide world

Head Kore 87 Jr?

anyone have their groms ripping around on these? Curious if they are still pretty soft and easy to ski for lighter weight kids. My kids are progressing, solid intermediates now having fun on mellow blacks, but I don't want to put them on something expecting race technique and strength to drive. Also, I saw some reference to Head requiring certain bindings for warranty? "Please note that the selected HEAD ski can only be used in combination with certain HEAD or Tyrolia bindings, which need to be mounted, adjusted and serviced by an authorized sporting goods retailer or authorized technician. Warranties will be void if the bindings are not mounted, adjusted and serviced accordingly."

thanks

Literally the stiffest skis on the wall..

Quote Originally Posted by wasatchback View Post
    Literally the stiffest skis on the wall..
    Ugh, really? I was afraid of that. so lightweight intermediate kids not apply?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1614778243.821219.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	357.4 KB 
ID:	365666

Some 12y/o here tours on them. Typical Aspen reality

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

^^^^ classic.
    anyone else hand flexed these compared to other youth skis? Seem like well built skis, perfect dims for what I'm looking for for my kiddos, but just concerned they will be too much for them to comfortably handle at their weight and skill level. I want them to have something that will reward effort, but intermediate moving to advanced seems like a bad time to wreck confidence with too much ski.