Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: 2022 Solly STH?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    423

    2022 Solly STH?

    Anyone know what the deal is with next years STH? Wondering about changes and if I should should stock up on the older version, thanks!


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Lapping the pow with the GSA in the PNW
    Posts
    3,732

    2022 Solly STH?

    Quote Originally Posted by ski whore View Post
    Anyone know what the deal is with next years STH? Wondering about changes and if I should should stock up on the older version, thanks!


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    LOL...I already started hoarding based on unknowns about the funky AFD switch.
    In constant pursuit of the perfect slarve...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    in the shadow of the white rocks
    Posts
    2,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Man View Post
    LOL...I already started hoarding based on unknowns about the funky AFD switch.
    +1

    When the pros & WC guys start having a switch (never...) Iíll buy in.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    1,710
    The 'power' switch of whatever they're calling it is extremely simple (but totally fuckin' unnecessary). There's a plastic cam that either compresses or doesn't compress the existing rubber base. Otherwise the main difference is the change from WTR to MNC.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    423
    Is it in an effort to fit with grip walk and normal din soles?


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Mid-tomahawk
    Posts
    1,109
    Quote Originally Posted by ski whore View Post
    Is it in an effort to fit with grip walk and normal din soles?


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    The current STH2 already is GW compatible, so no.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •