Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    Confused about the strider elite. From what I see online it has the same 100mm as the strider. What am I missing?
    Nordicas website says 99mm on the elite and 100mm on the regular. From what I’ve been told the elite is only slightly lower volume and some of that comes from a different liner. The elite is also black and has regular buckles. Its still not a touring version of the promachine or doberman though, but probably fits low volume feet a little but better than the original strider.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pretzel View Post
    World Cup has more cork than a Gara and a leather interior, which I personally find uncomfortable for freeriding compared to the neoprene.

Oh Zipfits also last forever, my pair has 300? days and are showing no signs of slowing down.
    Found a great deal on some gara stealth liners. Would those fit in a 92 mm last Doberman?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I do have a spoiler but not tried a tongue shim...
    I'm currently in Dobermans with a tongue shim and spoiler. Tongue shim (on the inside of tongue so it doesn't get ripped off when sliding foot in the boot) ended up taking about a buckle notch worth of space, maybe 1.5 notches. With that said, that is with the thickest foam that my local boot fitters were able to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Found a great deal on some gara stealth liners. Would those fit in a 92 mm last Doberman?
    That’s what I use in my 92mm last ZB. Love them

^FWIW, the ZB is lower volume than the Dobie w the Dobie using a thicker liner.

Quote Originally Posted by iriponsnow View Post
    ^FWIW, the ZB is lower volume than the Dobie w the Dobie using a thicker liner.
    Not in my experience, but I’ve used them in both the ZB and DB150 so they should be fine.

^ I’m referring to the shell. I think that with the liner in, they are similar as the Dobie is thicker.

That’s what I use in my 92mm last ZB. Love them
    Thanks for the advice I appreciate it. Figuring they would work in either my plugs or my pro machines so prolly worth a try.

Not in my experience, but I’ve used them in both the ZB and DB150 so they should be fine.
    I fully agree with this. Dobie is significantly lower volume than ZB for my foot. I could ski a ZB with zero punches. No way in plug Doberman.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    I fully agree with this. Dobie is significantly lower volume than ZB for my foot. I could ski a ZB with zero punches. No way in plug Doberman.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    Exactly my experience, DB is tighter everywhere