‘15 Blizzard Cochise

Is a nice pair of 185cm Cochise worth $150.00? I like the shape and the metal, but I haven’t heard of anybody raving about this particular vintage.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    More cowbell!!!

Condition dependent I'd say good deal. I don't recall top sheet on that and I think only 1 model year was not as well liked as others. Can't recall which. I loved my bulls

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

They are light blue and pretty sweet. The top sheet is somewhat textured.

More cowbell!!!

A buddy loves his and paid around that for a pair that were pretty beat... YMMV.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Sold my first year models last year for that. Don’t know the blue textured ones. Heard they’re more user friendly than the OG

Being a cheap bastard that's purchased a couple of pairs the last couple of years - I think $150 is reasonable, provided shipping is also reasonable, and they're in reasonably good condition. (Single mount?)
    But probably not any more than that, with the new ones out [Cochise 106] - and perhaps less. I think somewhere around $100-125 is more my speed.
    YMMV.

They may be worth more, if the new 106 sucks, or substantially less if it's "better." I dunno - I'm skeptical it will be better, but if it's really closer to the OG Cochise, as they're saying, I'd rather have something more like the OG.

Good luck!

I may be a buyer for them at that price depending on condition, previous mounts etc.

Sorry, I should have put this in tech talk. I don’t have the skis for sale, I saw them at a local shop and was considering buying them. I just wanted any advice about if they are a decent ski and if the price was decent.

More cowbell!!!

‘15 Blizzard Cochise

Quote Originally Posted by spudbumkin View Post
    Sorry, I should have put this in tech talk. I don’t have the skis for sale, I saw them at a local shop and was considering buying them. I just wanted any advice about if they are a decent ski and if the price was decent.

It’s a good deal. You should buy them. They’re great skis. Different than their reverse camber predecessor. Not a step down, just sideways. I’ve spent a lot of time on them and I’d buy them again.