Krcl kuaa musings.

Been a long time listener to krcl. Love it. Well some of the time. Like right now, the Thursday night psych out always kicks ass. And of course smile jamaica, and a dude from my hockey team does the Monday night blues program. And the Friday night fallout show is cool too. Saturday night, I love the soda estereo show. So most of their night shows are great. Not so much during the day.
    A few weeks ago I was moving the dial around and stumbled across a radio station playing a reggae tune, and I left it there. Great music poured out of the radio for hours. It is a new station, like a couple years old, and low signal strength broadcast. KUAA, 99.9FM. multicultural radio. Really cool. Lots of similarities to krcl, as the station manager is bad brad wheeler, the former daytime dj from when krcl kicked ass during the day too. Good to have found a cool radio station. I also like KGLT in bozeman through tunein, and there is a cool one in taos as well, can't remember the name.
    What cool stations you got? And not just station, but what is their best program and what time is it on?

sent from Utah.
    sigless.

"Teton Gravity Research Forums" https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...ener+supported

Lotta good public radio musings there

Good thread. Gracias.

sent from Utah.
    sigless.