Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	118599_v1.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	365.5 KB 
ID:	365148

A few years ago one of my dogs showed up with a nasty, maggoty deer leg, obviously cut off and discarded by a hunter. We took it away and he showed up with another one and we took that one away. Then he showed up with the third one and we took that away too. He never showed up with the fourth one, we're still wondering if he wised up and ate in in private or if something else took it before he could come back for it.

My buddy Dave lived up in Red Cliff years ago. His dog Zeus would just leave the house in the am and return at dark. They didn't really know where he went or what he did. It is that kinda town. Zeus just made the rounds. Everyone knew him. One time he disappeared for a long time, like a week. Dave was freaked. He showed up with the entire spine section of an elk and put it on their porch and waited for them to come home. Welcome home. We're not sure if he was living off the carcass up in the mountains, or if someone took him in. If only they could talk.

My dog had a thing for used tampons. Also loved rolling in human shit, which made camping fun in dispersed areas where people suck at camping. And to this day, I don't know how, at 85 lbs. and not the most agile of dogs (lab/rotty mix), she could nab food off the top of the refrigerator.
    “I really lack the words to compliment myself today.” - Alberto Tomba

My ex girlfriends parents lab had a thing for post sex vagina. He would hunt them down and give a good intrusive sniff. It was hilarious and became a running joke that only a few of us knew. You always knew who was getting laid.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Just received a text from my mom that our silver lab ate 9 votive candles and had explosive diarrhea all over the living room carpet.
    swing your fucking sword.

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    Just received a text from my mom that our silver lab ate 9 votive candles and had explosive diarrhea all over the living room carpet.
    Fucking Labs. Vibes.

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    Shoulda got the scented candles, maaaan.

Our late pup, Maverick, a black lab-mix was into the standard stuff; sniped food from people, even their hands at times. Pizza swiped right off plates. In fact, any time we brought home pizza, he'd lose his shit. It was his crack, for sure.

He was also an underwear and sock bandit - but only the ladies. My wife had countless pairs of chonies devoured or the crotch eviserated. He'd take down ankle socks in one gulp and I only found them when picking up his shit.

He was notorious for sniping loaves of bread off counters, along with entire pans of brownies - none of which killed him. The best one was shortly after the wife and I were married, we ended up with a gallon freezer bag full of wedding candy. And one day, while we were out and about, he snaked that thing off the counter and proceeded to eat every single piece, but left each wrapper whole, and licked clean on the floor. Lots of chocolate in that bag, too. Go figure.

Our first Leonberger got into 6 bags of powdered sugar we had for making gingerbread houses. She was totally glazed…as was the rest of the house

I rip the groomed on tele gear

When I was in middle school, our golden retriever brought home a Penthouse. Basically gold for a middle schooler, given this was pre-Internet days and the next-raciest media available was the JC Penney underwear catalog. In retrospect, and after reading some of the preceding posts, I'm pretty skeeved out about why he thought it was interesting in the first place.

Bubu got a 10mg edible. She’s 20 pounds so it was heartbreaking watching her stumble. We sat in the emergency parking lot and the techs checked on her every so often. No charge. They said lethal dose is like 100x the amount she ate. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0360.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	1.71 MB 
ID:	386568

2 houses ago, dogs had free roam in the garage and RV pad. Big work bench at the back of the RV pad and the grill was on the other side of the fence in the back yard proper. Ajax really wanted to get into the back yard.

My dog ate a jungle cock cape.

Our "adopted" Bullterrier had some...issues.

In the first weeks of knowing each other, I was taking her for a walk in the city and she took a keen interest behind a food van. Knowing that she has food allergies (go figure) I realized that she taken interest in something no-no.

Not wanting to clean up the carpets (or walls), again, took a closer look and that fucker had something BIG in her mouth.
    I yell "open your mouth", shove instantly my hand in the Jaws like maw...and instead of a Kebab I find a handful of shit.

A lot of gagging ensued (me), meanwhile the doggie was confused why I kept throwing her goodies all over the park.

The walk of shame for few blocks, my hand still covered in hoboshit, was long. Especially as she decided to throw tantrums and lie down on every, fucking, crosswalk we crossed. World record for 400m is about 43 seconds, for us it took about 10 minutes. All the time I was having this Hand of Doom that absolutely...fucking...reeked. People were staring. "Why is he carrying/dragging that weird dog with the hand up the air, gagging and yelling by himself?"

That bouquet of shit just didn't go away. Washed the hand with soap(s), detergent(s) and in the end resorted to acetone. Nada. The fucking *smell* was there, for...days. Oooh, did I brush her teeth in the days to come. I bet she got tired with that chicken flavoured toothpaste. That fucker.

Disclaimer: Loved that thing to bits. Bestest doggo, ever.

The floggings will continue until morale improves.

Quote Originally Posted by Meathelmet View Post

In the first weeks of knowing each other, I was taking her for a walk in the city and she took a keen interest behind a food van. Knowing that she has food allergies (go figure) I realized that she taken interest in something no-no.

Not wanting to clean up the carpets (or walls), again, took a closer look and that fucker had something BIG in her mouth.
    I yell "open your mouth", shove instantly my hand in the Jaws like maw...and instead of a Kebab I find a handful of shit.

A lot of gagging ensued (me), meanwhile the doggie was confused why I kept throwing her goodies all over the park.

The walk of shame for few blocks, my hand still covered in hoboshit, was long. Especially as she decided to throw tantrums and lie down on every, fucking, crosswalk we crossed. World record for 400m is about 43 seconds, for us it took about 10 minutes. All the time I was having this Hand of Doom that absolutely...fucking...reeked. People were staring. "Why is he carrying/dragging that weird dog with the hand up the air, gagging and yelling by himself?"

That bouquet of shit just didn't go away. Washed the hand with soap(s), detergent(s) and in the end resorted to acetone. Nada. The fucking *smell* was there, for...days. Oooh, did I brush her teeth in the days to come. I bet she got tired with that chicken flavoured toothpaste. That fucker.

I just hurt myself laughing too hard. Took ten minutes to read it. Vibes.

Quote Originally Posted by Meathelmet View Post

wrong thread, JONG. this is BULL shit your dog gets into, not human shit.

10/10 great story though, I could smell it from here. oooooofffff.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Lol, that’s a great / awful story. I bet there were a lot of “Mother Fucker’s”

Had similar experience: dog dove into the bushes, came out trying to swallow something. He also had the eat anything shit it all over the walls GI, so I grabbed him, shoved my hand in to his mouth (it was dark, and I was speedy) only to discover a mostly liquid dead rodent carcass that had the same fragrance properties as hobo shit - non-removable. Instinctively reacted by wiping hands on pants. While the pants were a complete loss, I did manage to avoid the explosive diarrhea outcome.

Chinook, our husky, could open doors. He figured out how to open the door on my wife's car so he could go for a ride. The only problem was he'd get entangled in the seat belt which he'd chew through in a second. We replaced 5 seatbelts at $125/each.
    Still cheaper than the time he destroyed the grill on the same car when we left him home one time.
    He also ate an entire raw pizza after creating a diversion in the bedroom.
    As much as I loved him I was glad none of our other dogs were that smart.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spidy.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	392978

Anybody else get seriously f*cking annoyed at the incessant whining from their dog as you transition. Love the guy and love the fact he can't wait to go down but Jesus H.Christ, could he just give a couple minutes to transition?!? This is him with a surly look after I told him to shut the f*ck up.

Not exactly 'bullshit my dog got into' but I wasn't sure where else to put this.

Quote Originally Posted by Angle Parking View Post

Anybody else get seriously f*cking annoyed at the incessant whining from their dog as you transition. Love the guy and love the fact he can't wait to go down but Jesus H.Christ, could he just give a couple minutes to transition?!? This is him with a surly look after I told him to shut the f*ck up.

Not exactly 'bullshit my dog got into' but I wasn't sure where else to put this.
    I would guess climberevan and a few other posters here sound like your dog at the top too.

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Bubu got a 10mg edible. She’s 20 pounds so it was heartbreaking watching her stumble. We sat in the emergency parking lot and the techs checked on her every so often. No charge. They said lethal dose is like 100x the amount she ate. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0360.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	1.71 MB 
ID:	386568
    My 13 yr old husky ate around 15ish 10mg gummies a few weeks ago. At least my buddy who grows and makes them claims they are 10mg...

The husky has had half a brownie before that put him catatonic for 3 1/2 days. Luckily he threw these up and was only half retard for day and a half. We walked in the door and immediately could tell based on the stumble/look on his face.

Ugh the new golden is a shit eater.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using TGR Forums mobile app

My daughter has a 4 year old black lab and I have a 7 month old chocolate lab that is his half sister. The black lab has eaten numerous socks, a couple of his doggie beds, a whole roll of TP, books, a plastic laptop stand, DVD cases and destroyed an iPad to name a few. His most memorable feat was a double batch of chocolate no-bake cookies, including the wax paper that they were on. My daughter had made them for a party and had went back to her apartment to get ready for the party. I was “in charge” of watching him and got distracted for a minute. Anyway as soon as I figured out what had happened it threw me into a panic because I knew that chocolate was toxic to dogs. I made a quick call to the emergency vet and after initially misreading the recipe by a factor of 10, I was getting ready to haul him in for the stomach pumping. After realizing that error, the vet tech said no need to bring him in. Just ended up with a sugar high and wax paper laced dumps for a couple of days.
    The chocolate lab is more into eating sticks, flowers, yard waste, grass and dirt. The other day a bunch of that stuff got puked up in a wad that was so solid I was able to simply pick it up with a paper towel. She also loves to steal shoes and chew on them but fortunately none eaten so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a lab drink all the grease out of a FryDaddy then puked it up on our Trex deck staining it forever. That dog has long been dead but the stain lives on.
    Hunting kicks ass.
    Chicks dig Labs.
    I'll keep my job, my money and my guns and you can keep the change.
    From my cold dead hands.