Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Cackalacky
    Posts
    2,990

    WTB: ski clothes for younger sis

    family is taking a trip out to west in a few weeks and my little sister has been using my moms ski clothes this season. anybody got some apparel they could move along? small and xs would fit the bill.
    you don't want no smoke.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Fraggle Rock, CO
    Posts
    6,429
    Couple nudie pics (assuming she's 18+) would prolly help the collective gauge her size more effectively. Jus sayin...
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Cackalacky
    Posts
    2,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    Couple nudie pics (assuming she's 18+) would prolly help the collective gauge her size more effectively. Jus sayin...
    i forgot to mention that she is 15
    you don't want no smoke.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,552
    If she is women's xs you can get kids xl usually similar size but check fit. Usually MUCH cheaper
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    590
    Good thrift options too in ski towns. I know round here the hospital runs a pretty great one for little sizes


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    521
    Have Women's size small, insulated NF pants in black. PM me a USPS address I will send them right out. They need a good home!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,832
    I have a NWT Brooks Range armour w's small I bought for my kid and it was too small. She's between a m/s and this was too small but it's super high quality with made with neoshell.


    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...t=brooks+ramge

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    308
    Iíve got Marker kids 14 insulated pants in green, free plus shipping.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,191
    kudos to those of you who can help the kid ,,, do a Good deed for his sister -

    ( This IS still a Good community ! )

    (( stealyurface - the ski town thrift shops is a Good idea ( but does not guarantee you threads for Spring Break )
    it is worth a visit when you get there, though ! !! ))

    rock on... skiJ


    ( Kalispell Salvation Army is a fav. to find vintage skis for almost nothing )

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Cackalacky
    Posts
    2,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless Sinner View Post
    Have Women's size small, insulated NF pants in black. PM me a USPS address I will send them right out. They need a good home!
    pm incoming.
    you don't want no smoke.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Cackalacky
    Posts
    2,990
    Quote Originally Posted by skiJ View Post
    kudos to those of you who can help the kid ,,, do a Good deed for his sister -

    ( This IS still a Good community ! )

    (( stealyurface - the ski town thrift shops is a Good idea ( but does not guarantee you threads for Spring Break )
    it is worth a visit when you get there, though ! !! ))

    rock on... skiJ


    ( Kalispell Salvation Army is a fav. to find vintage skis for almost nothing )
    seriously. thanks guys. really appreciate it, as does she!
    you don't want no smoke.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    the Low Sierra
    Posts
    14,513

    WTB: ski clothes for younger sis

    Iíve got a brand orange new boys large Obermeyer shell she can have but I canít ship until monday

    pics of it in kid thread
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •