Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Looks like the M-Frees are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldMember View Post
    Looks like the M-Frees are gone.
    ?
    https://www.bluezonesports.com/dynas...ree--108-26227

Checking out all the way before submitting worked just fine for me. I did notice their cart page acts funky if you go back and forth.

Quote Originally Posted by CYJ View Post
    ?
    https://www.bluezonesports.com/dynas...ree--108-26227

Checking out all the way before submitting worked just fine for me. I did notice their cart page acts funky if you go back and forth.
    I stand corrected. I must have tried a different search method and they didn't show. My bad!

Just bought two sets... we will see if it goes through.

I should know better than to look at gear swap after a great day of skiing and a couple cold Sierra Nevada’s.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Looks like they corrected the mistake just now. Had them in my cart for about $293 out the door, but they jumped to $420 while I was still deciding.

The code might have expired in the cart. Happened to me once and I just re-entered it.

I don't think so, it displays at $700 for me now, and the code knocks off 40% off that.

Bummer. Hope I get the xt3

Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    Bummer. Hope I get the xt3
    Crossing my fingers for ya - I'm interested in that boot too, if my touring boots die. I skied your old Wren 108s today, cheers.

Review: 20/21 Dynastar M-Free 108, 192cm.

Quote Originally Posted by Brasso View Post
    Crossing my fingers for ya - I'm interested in that boot too, if my touring boots die. I skied your old Wren 108s today, cheers.
    Good to hear. They originated with AEV.

Don’t buy mfree’s if you dig them.

Oh shit! This place is so small. Good call, thankfully I don't have that temptation now.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    Good to hear. They originated with AEV.

Don’t buy mfree’s if you dig them.
    I was just gonna say, I think those were mine. I still can't believe the lack of information on the Wren 110 Pro. I kinda want that ski.

I'm kinda into this M Free 108. At first I was a little disappointed, but the more I read, the more I think I'd like this ski. It's not super heavy, but it's not light either. The only thing I wish was different honestly, was the mount point was more like -3cm, for a ski this loose.. I love loose skis.

I'm looking for a semi-beefy, wider mess around ski, but like more center mounted skis for that.

In that case you might try the new black ops, or is it squad? Whatever it is, it sucks.

Mfree 108 rips and messes around if that’s your thing, the mythical playful charger has arrived.

I like the 118mm Black Ops a lot. I wanted to try the Squad, but it was too long for a mess around ski. I like shorter, center mounted skis for jibbing, like 178cm-185cm true length.

This M Free 108 is quite close. If I go plus 2 on the mount, I'd be at -5, which isn't that far back. It's very close. I still think the JSkis Hotshot might suit me a little better. I kinda wish I grabbed these MFrees from Sports Basement for under $400, screaming deal. Sports basement is right down the road from me too, I can walk there.

Hmm, hotshots seem quite heavy for jibbing. Maybe Jeffrey 108s?

Quote Originally Posted by Brasso View Post
    Hmm, hotshots seem quite heavy for jibbing. Maybe Jeffrey 108s?

I specifically want heavy. I'm heavy. I'm 220lbs, fairly low fat. I used to daily drive 191 Monster 108s for reference. I can't ski light skis in bounds as easily. I don't jib hard enough to need something lighter to spin or flip more, I only do 360s, 180s to switch and shiftys, trying some backflips. But I really like skiing that way, like 25% of the time, and on softer, jibbier skis. But heavy.

I skied Jeffreys, Kartels, of multiple different widths. I never felt right. They were heavy enough for sure, but I couldn't lean into them at all. I haven't had that issue on some other softer more centered skis, IDK what was wrong with the On3p freestyle skis. I loved K2 shreditor 112s and Blizzard Gunsmokes, Moment Wildcats and PB&Js, Armada JJ and others.

Got my shipping notice today. They’ll keep until next winter

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums