our little ski hill's in a contest, can/should i post a thread soliciting votes?

Hi,
    Our ski hill's in a contest to get a $50,000 shot in the arm. We could use it as we had a groomer calve this year (about $100K fix) and we've had to spend quite a bit on (perhaps another $100K) on making our lodge and ski area covid friendly, upgrading facilities to go contactless payment, wifi upgrades to allow purchase of online tickets at the hill, etc etc etc. What would have been a great year financially for us is actually looking like well, not as great. Anyway, before I make a thread pleading for folks to vote for us in this contest (https://www.mackenzietoppeak.ca/?fbc...Dzcc#/findpeak), I wanted to check with the overlords.
    Thanks, GfT.
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

Gary, I'm no overlord, but the overlords are probably out skiing and will never see this. So I say go for it.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Gary, I'm no overlord, but the overlords are probably out skiing and will never see this. So I say go for it.
    Ha, thanks Danno. I really just wanted someone to blame when they try to ban me for being an attention whore.
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”

www.mymountaincoop.ca

Don't blame me, I'll just delete the thread and claim ignorance.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Just voted, good luck!

ya got my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Don't blame me, I'll just delete the thread and claim ignorance.
    haha, I've seen that tactic used effectively before... fuckers...
    Thanks Ted and m2711c! Appreciated!

www.mymountaincoop.ca