Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Surprised it took this long to get Dennis's input on the subject.
    it's like 20 years ago. 30 ???
    Denis was the new guy
    Music video by Denis Leary performing Asshole. (C) 1993 A&M Records

so solly for the Pollyass
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

All those people camped out in the left lane. I'm pretty sure they've got this playing on their stereo: https://v.redd.it/ib217vaex7j61

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    If you cut ahead of every single car that is waiting to turn left into BCC in Utah. Some of which that have been waiting for more than an hour or more in the turn lane, and the reason they are waiting so long is assholes cutting.

Then the canyon closes for an accident or bombing and patient people don't get up because of these assholes.
    Sorry don't leave so much space and I won't cut in front of you. C'mon now you're just right behind me, it's all good.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

You take food that you don’t need and are paid to go collect for the food bank and give it to your family and friends but “not the Mexicans because they get food at the food bank”.

Effin hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bjenny View Post
    You take food that you don’t need and are paid to go collect for the food bank and give it to your family and friends but “not the Mexicans because they get food at the food bank”.

Effin hypocrite.
    People do this?

If you cut ahead of every single car that is waiting to turn left into BCC in Utah. Some of which that have been waiting for more than an hour or more in the turn lane, and the reason they are waiting so long is assholes cutting.

Then the canyon closes for an accident or bombing and patient people don't get up because of these assholes.
    One year we were waiting in a line backed up close to the Ski Connection. We get close to the turn and one of those assholes comes up and tries to get in ahead of us. My buddy Doug was in town and driving his rental car, I’m yelling at him to no fucking way let this asshole in. I told Doug you have insurance, fucking hit him if he gets closer.

They gave up and went ahead to the car ahead of us. Nosed in and cut off the lady in front of us. Traffic stopped it’s creeping forward. She jumps out of her car, runs up, jerks open their door and screamed at them calling them every name in the book for what seemed a minute. After she’d said her piece she slammed their door shut with enough force their car rocked for a couple seconds.

We had our windows open giving her the cheer.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Sorry don't leave so much space and I won't cut in front of you. C'mon now you're just right behind me, it's all good.

Ha, after watching this happen for almost an hour you better believe there was no space in the front of me rounding that corner. I went wide into oncoming merging traffic (turning right from the south) just to make a point that day. But yes, joke acknowledged, 5 points for you.

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    One year we were waiting in a line backed up close to the Ski Connection. We get close to the turn and one of those assholes comes up and tries to get in ahead of us. My buddy Doug was in town and driving his rental car, I’m yelling at him to no fucking way let this asshole in. I told Doug you have insurance, fucking hit him if he gets closer.

They gave up and went ahead to the car ahead of us. Nosed in and cut off the lady in front of us. Traffic stopped it’s creeping forward. She jumps out of her car, runs up, jerks open their door and screamed at them calling them every name in the book for what seemed a minute. After she’d said her piece she slammed their door shut with enough force their car rocked for a couple seconds.

Sounds exactly like my wife, no joke. Good for her! If anyone did that to me directly (we witnessed a dozen + cars doing this but not within 10-15 cars of us) me and my passenger would have gotten out and opened doors for sure. We talked about it too, I think two 6' 2" (skinny out of shape dads) would have regulated! Ha, not really. I'm not a tough guy AT ALL but I have an Irish temper I can't control that makes me do dumb things. Actually getting to bust an asshole driver would be SO SO satisfactory.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    People do this?

Apparently. I volunteer when I can on distribution day and there’s one “upstanding” community member that sits on his ass all morning. I asked a friend that helps organize things if this fine, upstanding, charitable brother does anything to help and he proceeded to tell me what he had done and said this past week. His family is not one that needs the food. I wouldn’t be surprised if he even sold or traded it. He’s creepy and icky and self important. It really irritates me because his family acts like they’re so giving, but only if you are white and a member of the Church.

I know how lucky I am to be “food secure” and it’s depressing to see how little food comes to this rural community for those that need it and it’s supposed to stretch a month??? This is one of the most depressed counties in Idaho. I’m going to see what happens this coming month. But I’m mad enough to take Monday’s off from my job to go get the food just to spite the asshole. This is food that my friend arranged thru someone he knows and runs a 501c3 to collect donated food from restaurants & business to distribute to supplement what the regional food bank sends up monthly.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    On the snow theme, you're an asshole (or worse) if you get on the highway with snow on your roof, especially if there's been a couple of freeze/thaw cycles and it's a big sheet ready to fly off with no warning for the guy behind you.
    sorry. my grandma doesnt like when people ride her ass and i don't like her being all stressed out about it, so i leave the back half of the roof cornice intact when i get her car ready now.

Apparently. I volunteer when I can on distribution day and there’s one “upstanding” community member that sits on his ass all morning. I asked a friend that helps organize things if this fine, upstanding, charitable brother does anything to help and he proceeded to tell me what he had done and said this past week. His family is not one that needs the food. I wouldn’t be surprised if he even sold or traded it. He’s creepy and icky and self important. It really irritates me because his family acts like they’re so giving, but only if you are white and a member of the Church.

I know how lucky I am to be “food secure” and it’s depressing to see how little food comes to this rural community for those that need it and it’s supposed to stretch a month??? This is one of the most depressed counties in Idaho. I’m going to see what happens this coming month. But I’m mad enough to take Monday’s off from my job to go get the food just to spite the asshole. This is food that my friend arranged thru someone he knows and runs a 501c3 to collect donated food from restaurants & business to distribute to supplement what the regional food bank sends up monthly.
    And I'm lucky enough to actually ski with this chick occasionally.
    Last edited by Djongo Unchained; 02-25-2021 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post

shit gets real.
    My moto buddy is a hudge guy on a super super bike and gets cut off in traffic, rolls up on the guy PULL THE FUCK OVER. You almost took me out.
    AND HE DOES, pulls over and jumps out.
    turns out, car guy is just as nuts as Dan and a fistacuffs ensues. Dan is still wearing his helmet and the guy latches on to the front of it and it;s game over for Dan.
    getting flung around . okay okay ! you win !!
    never forget that story at breakfast on the way to an enduro in CT.
    Dan is a funny guy with a temper. he did full on 60 mph wheel stands on the highway on a tricked out Kawi ZX 13. Miss that guy.
    organ donors, knuckleheads, bad ass mofos, enjoy
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

You guys know that it is possible to be an asshole without driving a car, right?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star View Post
    sorry. my grandma doesnt like when people ride her ass and i don't like her being all stressed out about it, so i leave the back half of the roof cornice intact when i get her car ready now.
    Woman was killed around here a few years ago by a big lump of snow coming off the roof of the car in front of her. At 60MPH you don't need to be tailgating to get hit. Tell your grandmother to run her tires on the center line or a little into the shoulder where all the gravel is. That should get the tailgaters to back off. Wait a sec--how old is your grandmother?

If you drive through Tahoe Dave's parking lot to go to Squaw on a backed up day you're and asshole.
    If you drive on the shoulder going through Truckee or on the freeway when it's all gridlocked you're an asshole. People used to drive down the center left turn lane in Truckee but they put islands in between the places to turn last summer so you can't do that any more, thank goodness. Wait your fucking turn. Unless you're a doctor.

You designed the new cold medicine packaging that you are supposed to tear in half. It’s annoying for me, my wife can barely get into it and my parents just have to go get scissors.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Woman was killed around here a few years ago by a big lump of snow coming off the roof of the car in front of her. At 60MPH you don't need to be tailgating to get hit. Tell your grandmother to run her tires on the center line or a little into the shoulder where all the gravel is. That should get the tailgaters to back off. Wait a sec--how old is your grandmother?
    Yup, this is one that makes me irate when I see it. Enormously dangerous and inconsiderate. If you can't be bothered fully cleaning your roof should probably drive directly into the nearest telephone pole at a high rate of speed. At least then it will slide forward.

That's ultimate scum. I'd out the guy no doubt. What a dick. I don't know if asshole is a strong enough word for someone like that. Probably steals lollipops from babies too

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    My colon is the strongest muscle in my body.
    No judgement but, I mean, it stands to reason, right?

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    You designed the new cold medicine packaging that you are supposed to tear in half. It’s annoying for me, my wife can barely get into it and my parents just have to go get scissors.

Sounds like some of the newer edible packaging too!

Assholes!

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Yup, this is one that makes me irate when I see it. Enormously dangerous and inconsiderate. If you can't be bothered fully cleaning your roof should probably drive directly into the nearest telephone pole at a high rate of speed. At least then it will slide forward.
    The guy who used to live next door used to clear his roof by backing out of the parking spot and slamming on the brakes. It worked (no roof rack) although it left a big pile of snow on the one lane road which the neighbors didn't appreciate.

Add me to the list that will call someone an asshole that doesn't clear the roof of their vehicle from snow and ice. I honk and laugh when they come to a stop, and the load comes sliding over the front windsheild and at the least they have to get out of their vehicle to clear it - even better when it rips their windshield wipers clean off.
    Maybe technology can help though - they have those auto roof scrapers for the tractor trailers around, maybe there needs to be some just before hwy onramps for folks to use. Lots of little folk driving massive vehicles they need a stepladder to clear the roof off with.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    No judgement but, I mean, it stands to reason, right?
    Glademaster’s been doing his ass Kegels forever.

I bet he never shits the dojo
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

If I'm near someone in the parking lot with a ton of snow on the roof I remove it for them--onto their hood and windshield.

My ski vehicle roof is 7'+ off the ground and the rocketbox is 8'+ off the ground. Not easy to clean it off but I really don't want to kill someone.

I wish the slamming-brakes method worked, snow is too light around here to slide off.

Edit: I wish it fit in the garage

My ski vehicle roof is 7'+ off the ground and the rocketbox is 8'+ off the ground. Not easy to clean it off but I really don't want to kill someone.

I wish the slamming-brakes method worked, snow is too light around here to slide off.

Edit: I wish it fit in the garage
    Dude bong down broom up yo