Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    ^^^ any of those colors are fine with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    EVERYONE PLEASE READ

We are working to figure out whether or not this is even feasible still given the availability of fabric etc.

The list as of right now is just to gauge demand. Color wise for baselayer most want purple. Lounger color choices are all over the map. We will be circling back soon to see if you guys can live with the color(s) we choose and still want to move forward with the project.
    All sounds good.

I try to read and stay informed but sometimes things move faster than I can keep up.
    Common sense. So rare today in America it's almost like having a superpower.

Quote Originally Posted by steveski View Post
    All sounds good.

I try to read and stay informed but sometimes things move faster than I can keep up.
    Likewise. I cannot keep up with thread. I don’t think a thread like this is a good way to manage color/design requests - it just gets completely out of hand.

That said I am still down for lounger any color if when they become a reality. Cheers

FS: Freeride Systems everything Pants Pants Pants baselayer & lounger

All colors ok with me. L or XL and 3/4 base layer pant If that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any color is good for me. Thanks for undertaking this project.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Also not terribly concerned about color, whatever makes your life easier Micol!

Sent from my Pixel XL using TGR Forums mobile app

I'm just posting to make this thread even more of a clusterfuck. It's like no corral ropes at the liftline on a pow day. But the lift isn't spinning yet but might spin. And it's not clear if it even spins, where will it take you. But it will probably be good but might be purple. Everyone is saying what they want it will be like but then insisting that they don't care they just want to shred. You just get into the crowd/line and then someone might come around asking for money to ride the lift. You don't know the price, but it's probably not bad. If it's bad you can just bail. There is a list of everyone in line. But not how many in their group. The guy keeping the list looks like Trey in a white cowboy hat.
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    WRG and Micol, thanks again.

Not sure I speak for anyone but me, but ANY pant/lounger/baselayer you can come up with is gonna be better than no pant. Not picky about color or cut or anything really. Whatever it takes to make this happen is good with me. You guys rock.
    this x4 -

If they build it (xtra) large enough, count me in -- tj

to the top

If purple is the only choice I’d retract my loungers but still buy the base layer.

working on it....
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    If purple is the only choice I’d retract my loungers but still buy the base layer.
    Prolly in same boat there. Tough look for me to pull off. But I’d consider 2x base and don’t care about that color.

Lounger is for wearing while you're hydrating and stretching before a threesome with swedish swimsuit models. Purple is a perfectly reasonable color choice for that sort of use case.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

^^Which is why I didn't order the loungers.

Seriously, any color for the base layers. Really appreciate you guys for putting this out there. The green Bross hoody got lots of compliments and "damn, I shoulda bought that color" from some well-known east coast FRS phanbois.

FS: Freeride Systems everything Pants Pants Pants baselayer &amp; lounger

If there are two different weights for base layers I could go for one of each weight, color doesn’t matter one iota

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

The added bonus of Lime lounger pants is if you already have the Lime hoodie you can really get the Russian mob/pro athlete/gangster look going when feeling extra kooky.
    now that I have acquired a lime zip hoodie, this idea is growing on me, lol.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Late here - threw my info into the Google Sheet. I'm in for a pair of each regardless of colorway. Thanks for offering this potential project! Hope it makes the cut!

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    ***UPDATE***

Hey maggots, we have been really busy with some private label work the past couple weeks. We would like to take a step back on this one for a couple reasons:

- We don't want to rush the design. Unlike hoodies, these pants would require new un-tested patterns to be made. We want to at least make a handful of samples and get them into the field. We want to do these right.

- Fabric color: We would like to try to find a better, more neutral, color for the loungers. The issue with "looking in the catalogue" so to speak and picking one awesome color is minimum order quantities. If we had demand for 350 pants and everyone agreed on the same color we could get whatever you guys wanted.

We don't want to disappoint you guys but more importantly we want to continue to make the best product we can with quality you guys are used to. This is not dead project, but the timeline is gonna shift to possibly late summer/fall. Please keep giving feedback, etc.

I want them for a hut trip next year. As long as I get the goods by Xmas I’m happy.

That makes sense given that you don't have an existing pattern, he says lounging in his zip hoodie.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Thanks for the update, standing by, and I'm sure I could find a field.

Why are zippers on the opposite side on euro jackets? I think maybe women's are also on that side?
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

^The European left hand tab dates back to when royalty and elite had dressers to dress them so the zipper pull tab would be on the left to make it easy for a right-handed dresser to zip it up.

FS: Freeride Systems everything Pants Pants Pants baselayer &amp; lounger

All great. As an ex product tester, happy to be a guinea pig if needed.

***UPDATE***

Hey maggots, we have been really busy with some private label work the past couple weeks. We would like to take a step back on this one for a couple reasons:

- We don't want to rush the design. Unlike hoodies, these pants would require new un-tested patterns to be made. We want to at least make a handful of samples and get them into the field. We want to do these right.

- Fabric color: We would like to try to find a better, more neutral, color for the loungers. The issue with "looking in the catalogue" so to speak and picking one awesome color is minimum order quantities. If we had demand for 350 pants and everyone agreed on the same color we could get whatever you guys wanted.

We don't want to disappoint you guys but more importantly we want to continue to make the best product we can with quality you guys are used to. This is not dead project, but the timeline is gonna shift to possibly late summer/fall. Please keep giving feedback, etc.
    As with all your stuff quality is the biggest point....take your time...I dont think anyone here is in a rush.

I also imagine we can all agree on one color for loungers....but I could care less..i look great in anything i wear.