Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    happy to help test a lounger sample, as someone who has a hard time finding pants that properly fit (I recommended that Prana relaxed fit jean, perfect fit)

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SKIP IN7RO View Post
    ^The European left hand tab dates back to when royalty and elite had dressers to dress them so the zipper pull tab would be on the left to make it easy for a right-handed dresser to zip it up.
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    ***UPDATE***

Hey maggots, we have been really busy with some private label work the past couple weeks. We would like to take a step back on this one for a couple reasons:

- We don't want to rush the design. Unlike hoodies, these pants would require new un-tested patterns to be made. We want to at least make a handful of samples and get them into the field. We want to do these right.

- Fabric color: We would like to try to find a better, more neutral, color for the loungers. The issue with "looking in the catalogue" so to speak and picking one awesome color is minimum order quantities. If we had demand for 350 pants and everyone agreed on the same color we could get whatever you guys wanted.

We don't want to disappoint you guys but more importantly we want to continue to make the best product we can with quality you guys are used to. This is not dead project, but the timeline is gonna shift to possibly late summer/fall. Please keep giving feedback, etc.

^bumping^ this message out to the next page ( hope-ing it gets seen ) -

Timeline is certainly not a Rush ( Happy for FRS to have Work ( Private label / contract ) ) -

Please keep me on your list. skiJ

All good here, keep us posted.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

Still a go for me once things get settled.

Possible email list as this moves forward?

I'm interested in both. No problem on the timeline moving out.

thanks everybody...we will get back on this hopefully with a better color selection ASAP.....we were fortunate to add some fairly large sized contract work that while has risks is still a solid way to pay bills...we b back on this soon!
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Quote Originally Posted by jhyatt View Post
    I'm just posting to make this thread even more of a clusterfuck. It's like no corral ropes at the liftline on a pow day. But the lift isn't spinning yet but might spin. And it's not clear if it even spins, where will it take you. But it will probably be good but might be purple. Everyone is saying what they want it will be like but then insisting that they don't care they just want to shred. You just get into the crowd/line and then someone might come around asking for money to ride the lift. You don't know the price, but it's probably not bad. If it's bad you can just bail. There is a list of everyone in line. But not how many in their group. The guy keeping the list looks like Trey in a white cowboy hat.
    I was going to ask if there was a singles line, but then remembered that there's no corral. So how do I get in line again?
    The older I get, the faster I was.

Punch it, Chewie.

Damn he seems cool.

Just want to say I’ve been living in my bross pullover hoody lately, it’s comfy as hell and super functional. I’ll definitely grab some matching bottoms when you guys decide to move forward.

Thanks again for all the effort and great product.

Looking forward to a few pairs when you get back on track. Love my hoody wish I had a couple more. Thanks again for all you do
    always forward but never straight

Finally got around to ordering a jacket

Looking forward to seeing it in person

Been meaning to do this for years

I’m on a spending spree. The mountain hardware sales this past week killed me. But I did not buy a jacket from them
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    Finally got around to ordering a jacket

Looking forward to seeing it in person

Been meaning to do this for years

I’m on a spending spree. The mountain hardware sales this past week killed me. But I did not buy a jacket from them
    thanks man, means a lot to me (us) for you (all you guys) to rock our made in colorado wpb jackets, rest assured u will never stumble across our wares at Dick's or fill in the blank ski store chain... these are underground and for us ...those in the know...anybody can buy those other brands...anyone...for FRS u have to be here and want to be dif than the masses... funniest story is the color i wanted for myself (mint) we sold out of and we had sewn all the fabric. i ended up buying a used one retail priced right here on tgr...(haha seller gave me a break ) so i guess that kind a thing makes these an interesting study in the world of brands and "the" industry... works for us...thanks again!
    www.freeridesystems.com

Quote Originally Posted by Micol View Post
    thanks man, means a lot to me (us) for you (all you guys) to rock our made in colorado wpb jackets, rest assured u will never stumble across our wares at Dick's or fill in the blank ski store chain... these are underground and for us ...those in the know...anybody can buy those other brands...anyone...for FRS u have to be here and want to be dif than the masses... funniest story is the color i wanted for myself (mint) we sold out of and we had sewn all the fabric. i ended up buying a used one retail priced right here on tgr...(haha seller gave me a break ) so i guess that kind a thing makes these an interesting study in the world of brands and "the" industry... works for us...thanks again!
    Mint is my daily driver. Like the color, and easier for my wife to keep track of me on the mountain…when she is paying attention.

I'm going to post up a minty Antero II+ in Ice Blue (medium) as soon as I can snap a pic or three. That sweet color seems to be sold out in medium, so just a heads up.

I'm due for a new FRS jacket. Any new colors coming out? Would love something grey.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    I'm due for a new FRS jacket. Any new colors coming out? Would love something grey.
    We have this popular color left in size small:

https://www.freeridesystems.com/prod...oud-gray-white

Dark Grey that has been moving fast this summer/fall for 22/23 season:

https://www.freeridesystems.com/prod...rado-dark-gray

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    Mint is my daily driver. Like the color, and easier for my wife to keep track of me on the mountain…when she is paying attention.
    www.freeridesystems.com

Quote Originally Posted by N1CK. View Post
    I'm going to post up a minty Antero II+ in Ice Blue (medium) as soon as I can snap a pic or three. That sweet color seems to be sold out in medium, so just a heads up.
    post that up, i dont think we have any in that size or color
    www.freeridesystems.com

How is the LTE made lighter? less zippers or features? I could not figure it out from the website.
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

Quote Originally Posted by jhyatt View Post
    How is the LTE made lighter? less zippers or features? I could not figure it out from the website.
    the fabric is considerably lighter weight, everything else is pretty much the same
    www.freeridesystems.com

awaiting base layer re-stoke notification
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

^should be coming some time soon...we are trying to jam out some stuff for another client...then we may have a production opening to squeeze a few in
    www.freeridesystems.com

I'm sure you get asked this all the time but any way to get more of that mint fabric? I love it would buy a jacket with that in a heartbeat
    Quote Originally Posted by other grskier View Post
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

Quote Originally Posted by Micol View Post
    post that up, i dont think we have any in that size or color
    posted up in gear swap!

Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
    I'm sure you get asked this all the time but any way to get more of that mint fabric? I love it would buy a jacket with that in a heartbeat
    we will double check cubby holes in warehouse in near future but pretty sure even i went in searching for it to no avail. no more unless we want to make 400 mint jkts, and i dont see re-acquiring that color for some time when we still have other cool stuff we have not been able to sew yet...
    www.freeridesystems.com