FS Smith I/OX Frames + Lenses, skin accessories (tip + tail attachmentes)

Got a concussion, bought a new helmet, and my treasured Smith I/OX goggles don't fit very well with it. Lots of lenses and frames to sell--I've done my best to describe the condition, but it's tough to take photos of scratches on lenses, so please reach out if you want more detail.

Very sorry about the horrible delay here--I've had basically every helmet and goggle issue you can imagine the last month, all self-inflicted. But finally ready to sell the IO/Xs, so here are some proposed prices--hopefully flat rate shipping wouldn't be too much more. I'm going to post a thread with some photos and can also email a whole dump of them to you.

Frames:

Red: nothing functionally wrong, but strap has a lot of pilling - $15 SOLD

White: In good condition--a few tiny stains on the strap - $20 SOLD

Tan: In good condition - $20 SOLD

Yellow: Almost new condition - $25 SOLD

Lenses:

Blackout: Brand new with plastic - $35 SOLD

Blackout: A few more major scratches - $10 SOLD

Chromapop Sun: No noticeable major scratches but has seen some use - $20 SOLD

Chromapop Everyday: Not much use, but one noticeable scratch near the center of the lens - $15 SOLD

Chromapop Everyday: 2 noticeable scratches, but not in the very center of the lens so not as bothersome (in my mind) as the other Chromapop Everyday - $20 SOLD

Chromapop Storm Rosh Flash: Brand new with plastic - $50 SOLD

Chromapop Storm Rose Flash: Couple of scratches, but pretty minor and near the sides of the lens, so they don’t bother me - $20 SOLD

Yellow Flash: One scratch right in the center of the lens, but for whatever reason, I never notice it. These are better than the Chromapop Storms in true white-out conditions, but hurt my eyes in the sun. - $25 SOLD

Also, have two brand new in packaging skin connection accessories. This are apparently the best way to make skins work with Moment Meridians and hopefully are useful for other setups as well.

Black Diamond oversized adjustable tip loop cables (95mm-125mm): $5, see: https://www.backcountry.com/black-di...tip-loop-cable

G3 twin tip connector kit (works with BD skins as well): $10, see: https://us-store.genuineguidegear.co...-connector-kit SOLD

All prices do not include shipping--pickup available in San Francisco or Mammoth. The skin accessories should likely fit in a normal envelope and the goggles are hopefully pretty cheap to ship via flat rate boxes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5111.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	698.1 KB 
ID:	364110

Name:	IMG_5112.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	748.7 KB 
ID:	364111

Name:	IMG_5113.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	740.9 KB 
ID:	364112

Name:	IMG_5114.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	730.1 KB 
ID:	364113

Name:	IMG_5115.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	605.0 KB 
ID:	364114

Name:	IMG_5116.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	971.0 KB 
ID:	364115

Name:	IMG_5118.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	632.5 KB 
ID:	364116

Name:	IMG_5119.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	686.1 KB 
ID:	364117

Name:	IMG_5120.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	615.3 KB 
ID:	364118

Name:	IMG_5121.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	765.8 KB 
ID:	364119

Name:	IMG_5122.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	689.0 KB 
ID:	364120

Name:	IMG_5123.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	716.6 KB 
ID:	364121
    Last edited by Skeeze; 02-23-2021 at 09:56 PM.

Dibs yellow frames- everyday 2 (20$), storm rose flash 2. (Couple of minor scratches) (20$). Will pm

I’ll take the tan frames, pm incoming

PM on the white rims
    You took too much man, too much, too much

pm for red frames, $10 blackout and skin connectors

I’ll take any frame not spoken for

Late as fuck on this but tan frame line if all others flake

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

PM'd too, if there are any frames left let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Idyllwild View Post
    Will pm
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Roc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by charlesj View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERIOR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoepa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jables View Post
    Pm’d ol Skeezy 10 minutes after this thread was started and got this as a reply

Name:	IMG_0900.JPG 
Views:	67 
Size:	189.7 KB 
ID:	364564

Name:	IMG_0899.JPG 
Views:	61 
Size:	176.2 KB 
ID:	364565

Hopefully any and all of you guys get the goggles and lenses listed as “for sale”... unless they were secretly sold a month ago, and for some stupid reason, listed for sale.

Skeezy bullshit indeed

Thanks for the goggles and lenses, arrived and just as described.

Quote Originally Posted by t-the-east View Post
    Pm’d ol Skeezy 10 minutes after this thread was started and got this as a reply

Name:	IMG_0900.JPG 
Views:	67 
Size:	189.7 KB 
ID:	364564

Name:	IMG_0899.JPG 
Views:	61 
Size:	176.2 KB 
ID:	364565

Hopefully any and all of you guys get the goggles and lenses listed as “for sale”... unless they were secretly sold a month ago, and for some stupid reason, listed for sale.

Skeezy bullshit indeed
    Did you already pay Skeeze for the tan frames?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

FS Smith I/OX Frames + Lenses, skin accessories (tip + tail attachmentes)

Quote Originally Posted by jdadour View Post
    Did you already pay Skeeze for the tan frames?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    No, never had a chance to pay. Called dibs in the thread 10 minutes after they were posted “for sale” and pm’d right away for PayPal info.

Got the first reply and figured “no big deal, someone must have beat me to it”

Then I get the second message that they were sold a month BEFORE they were listed for sale. So In the meantime, all the other frames sold. I could’ve had my pick of any of them, but I chose the tan, that were not actually for sale.

It makes no sense. If you’ve sold something, or if it’s spoken for already, don’t fucking list it for sale. Seems like something that shouldn’t have to be explained.
    Last edited by t-the-east; 02-25-2021 at 06:24 AM.

Seems more like an over-application of dibs than anything. He chose to honor stale dibs. Whatevs.

Chill, bro. It didn’t work out because you wanted “tan” goggles instead of whatever goggles were available.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    Seems more like an over-application of dibs than anything. He chose to honor stale dibs. Whatevs.

Chill, bro. It didn’t work out because you wanted “tan” goggles instead of whatever goggles were available.
    I’m chill, bro. I really didn’t care about the “tan”, just needed an io/x frame as my strap broke last week so I picked one. And that’s my whole point, I would’ve just grabbed the red, white, pink, purple,whatever, they were all “available” at the time. I don’t give a shit about the color. But if you list something for sale, have it be actually available to purchase. Month old Stale dibs is fuckery and it gets called out, Bro

BRO!
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    BRO!
    Exactly

I’m chill, bro. I really didn’t care about the “tan”, just needed an io/x frame as my strap broke last week so I picked one. And that’s my whole point, I would’ve just grabbed the red, white, pink, purple,whatever, they were all “available” at the time. I don’t give a shit about the color. But if you list something for sale, have it be actually available to purchase. Month old Stale dibs is fuckery and it gets called out, Bro
    Guess he could have just lied to you and said the person in line got em. These grapes are too sour. I see no transgression, just butthurt. Doesn’t take an OG forum vet to know marginal callouts are fuckin radioactive here. This is the essence of a marginal callout. If they still made straws I’d tell you to suck it up.

Quote Originally Posted by rangerjake View Post
    Guess he could have just lied to you and said the person in line got em. These grapes are too sour. I see no transgression, just butthurt. Doesn’t take an OG forum vet to know marginal callouts are fuckin radioactive here. This is the essence of a marginal callout. If they still made straws I’d tell you to suck it up.
    Thanks for chiming in Rangerjake, your first sentence has me a little confused.. the person in line did get them, but the line was a month long.

I am fully aware of the nuclear reactions on marginal callouts, I’ve read some crazy shit here over the years. Listing something for sale that is not for sale deserves a call out in my mind. I’ve been around this place for quite a while, Met some great people, and I’ve bought and sold a lot through the TRG and I’ve had 100% great and positive transactions. And just to keep things in perspective, we are talking about a $20 pair of goggles, so I moved on rather quickly, but the thread keeps getting quoted. The transgression is clear to me, if the collective thinks otherwise, I’ll grab my recycled paper straw and suck it up.

Thanks for chiming in Rangerjake, your first sentence has me a little confused.. the person in line did get them, but the line was a month long.
    A small misunderstanding on my part that is immaterial. The OP said someone else had laid claim (be it 2 min or 2 months before). He gave that person a deadline to shit or get off the pot, and looks like fella shit. I don’t see where he committed to selling these to you. Also looking at other replies here seems like other folks laid claim to “whatever is available” and you only indicated interest in the Tan ones. So how was OP to know you’d be down for any band color should there be an issue in securing tan?

AFAIC, any FS post is just a classified until money changes hands or, at minimum, a prospective buyer acts in reliance on a commitment by the seller (like selling some other gear to finance or passing on something else b/c seller made a promise). Simple contract law. Dibs is useful for queuing interested parties, but no more. You aren’t wrong for being a little miffed. Perfect place for a PM to seller saying as much and maybe an alternative arrangement can be made. Public shaming/callout against a longstanding and vetted forum member based on this accusation reeks of pettiness and sour grapes rather than unethical behavior worthy of sanction by the collective.

I’m only one opinion, but this seems clear to me.

Quote Originally Posted by rangerjake View Post
    A small misunderstanding on my part that is immaterial. The OP said someone else had laid claim (be it 2 min or 2 months before). He gave that person a deadline to shit or get off the pot, and looks like fella shit. I don’t see where he committed to selling these to you. Also looking at other replies here seems like other folks laid claim to “whatever is available” and you only indicated interest in the Tan ones. So how was OP to know you’d be down for any band color should there be an issue in securing tan?

AFAIC, any FS post is just a classified until money changes hands or, at minimum, a prospective buyer acts in reliance on a commitment by the seller (like selling some other gear to finance or passing on something else b/c seller made a promise). Simple contract law. Dibs is useful for queuing interested parties, but no more. You aren’t wrong for being a little miffed. Perfect place for a PM to seller saying as much and maybe an alternative arrangement can be made. Public shaming/callout against a longstanding and vetted forum member based on this accusation reeks of pettiness and sour grapes rather than unethical behavior worthy of sanction by the collective.

I’m only one opinion, but this seems clear to me.
    "Public shaming/callout against a longstanding and vetted forum member based on this accusation reeks of pettiness and sour grapes rather than unethical behavior worthy of sanction by the collective."

This x1000. Thanks Ranger Jake.