Free: 184 Cham 107 (SLC/Western CO)

So here's the deal- Deephelmet hooked me up with a free pair of Mantras, and I want to keep paying it forward. The 105-110 range in my quiver is quite bloated, so here we are.

These are in okay shape, a few small core shots, and mounted twice for a 305 bsl pivot @recommended and -2. -2 holes are currently open. I also have a pair of salomon 912s that you can have with them if you want. They came on the mantras and I've never skied them. I'd get them tested if it were me.

Preferences may be given to:
    1) longstanding mags
    2) folks I know IRL
    3) someone who will buy me a sixer
    4) a good story about why you need these
    5) any other reason I think of

I'll be in SLC next week and can bring them with, or I can meet you in Montrose, Gunny/CB, or Telluride.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3760.JPG 
Views:	110 
Size:	170.9 KB 
ID:	363839

Name:	IMG_3758.JPG 
Views:	112 
Size:	204.1 KB 
ID:	363840

Name:	IMG_3761.JPG 
Views:	107 
Size:	221.2 KB 
ID:	363841

Good mag shit here.

Glad my old shit in slc is getting used.

Bump for a needy mag.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

This is an awesome offer! Thanks for being so generous! I just moved to SLC from the east coast to go skiing as much as possible and I'm loving it so far. I have only skiied 98 and 100 and always wonder what wider (and thinner) would feel like.

I would love to give these a try if you think they'd be different enough than my Enforcer 100s to use. Based on reviews they look like great skis for deeper snow! I'd probably just buy new bindings and get them mounted. Definitely can grab some tasty beverages for you as well.

If there is someone else who is truly in need of skis, they get first dibs. Thanks again for the generosity.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaaarrrp View Post
    This is an awesome offer! Thanks for being so generous! I just moved to SLC from the east coast to go skiing as much as possible and I'm loving it so far. I have only skiied 98 and 100 and always wonder what wider (and thinner) would feel like.

I would love to give these a try if you think they'd be different enough than my Enforcer 100s to use. Based on reviews they look like great skis for deeper snow! I'd probably just buy new bindings and get them mounted. Definitely can grab some tasty beverages for you as well.

If there is someone else who is truly in need of skis, they get first dibs. Thanks again for the generosity.
    I'm pretty sure all my stuff that oldschool1080 picked up is spoken for. Might hit up him or Phall as Phalls buddy grabbed my rocker2 115 to see if he liked...maybe he didn't.

Pretty sure some other mag grabbed the cochise and they will never leave his hands I assume. Again he was trying them out, but it's a 2nd gen cochise....I'm still teary about them. They were my go to last 3 seasons I spent at alta. Didn't matter how deep it was, they killed it.

Have fun in slc boss

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Shaaarrrp View Post

Honestly I would go for something 115-120 to compliment your enforcers. The camber all the way through the tail of these made them feel kind of planky in pow to me. How big are you? Heavier dudes seem to love these things.

They are HEAVY. Like 200 grams per ski heavier than a 186 bodacious.

This is awesome! I don’t need anymore skis but if you still have the bindings when ya get to CB I’ll trade ya a bunch of these stickers.

Name:	Image1613965680.774978.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	679.9 KB 
ID:	364230

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Want to meet up and ride dirtbikes in Montrose?

Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    Honestly I would go for something 115-120 to compliment your enforcers. The camber all the way through the tail of these made them feel kind of planky in pow to me. How big are you? Heavier dudes seem to love these things.

They are HEAVY. Like 200 grams per ski heavier than a 186 bodacious.
    I'm about 195 lbs (trying to lose a bit) and 5'10

Thanks for the advise! Would like to demo some bigger skis at some point

Quote Originally Posted by Asspen View Post
    Want to meet up and ride dirtbikes in Montrose?
    Hell yeah. I just need a dirt bike first lol. Only have human powered bikes in the stable currently. I'd like to get one if I'm here long term though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kya View Post
    This is awesome! I don’t need anymore skis but if you still have the bindings when ya get to CB I’ll trade ya a bunch of these stickers.

Name:	Image1613965680.774978.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	679.9 KB 
ID:	364230

I'll probably be in CB sometime next week after I'm back from Utah, I'll let you know!

Gonna throw these in the truck and am Utah bound tomorrow if anyone wants them! Shaaarp you're welcome to them if you want to give em a shot.

Just sent a pm regarding another item I have in Montrose that I would love to get to SLC!!