Page 19 of 59 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    Recently found these at Costco. Dangerous. For anyone who has never had a Liege-style waffle, you're missing out.

Also, Costco bagels are better than Trader Joe's bagels.

Went to Costco to buy dog food and thought I'd look for some biltong that was posted here pages ago.

Quickly realized no aisle there is marked with what it contains, and it's the biggest Costco in the world with many many aisles. And I wasn't sure if this Costco even had biltong in stock, so if it was located at the end of an aisle as a promo (and not with the jerky) it's like finding a needle in the haystack.

Left with no biltong found - fuck Costco.

Quote Originally Posted by muted reborn View Post
    Went to Costco to buy dog food and thought I'd look for some biltong that was posted here pages ago.

Quickly realized no aisle there is marked with what it contains, and it's the biggest Costco in the world with many many aisles. And I wasn't sure if this Costco even had biltong in stock, so if it was located at the end of an aisle as a promo (and not with the jerky) it's like finding a needle in the haystack.

It's with the beef jerky at my Costco. They've done a refresh so I'm hoping it sticks around for a bit. My last package was a little bit fattier than the first batch. Still good, just a little greasier.

Quickly realized no aisle there is marked with what it contains, and it's the biggest Costco in the world with many many aisles.
    This is just how Costco rolls. For added annoyance they like to move shit around randomly. I think their goal is to force you to go down every fucking aisle in the store.

A friend's sister works at Costco corporate, and can confirm. Impulse buying is a big part of their strategy. It's why they force you to walk through the TV section.

Breaking news. The new food court setup blows and I couldn't get sauerkraut or onions on my dollar-fiddy dog and drink.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Does Costco sell sex toys?

What do I want from Costco?

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Anything can be a sex toy if you’re brave enough.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Anything can be a sex toy if you’re brave enough.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    So noted.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    a 12 pack of dildos?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Impulse buying is a big part of their strategy.
    Checkout isle shelves don't phase me. Walk in Costco and I'm considering a $100 ham I didn't even know existed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    Checkout isle shelves don't phase me. Walk in Costco and I'm considering a $100 ham I didn't even know existed.
    The Serrano on the stand? Great for holiday parties!

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    The Serrano on the stand? Great for holiday parties!
    Even comes with a knife!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Breaking news. The new food court setup blows and I couldn't get sauerkraut or onions on my dollar-fiddy dog and drink.
    And no combo pizza. What in the actual fuck are they thinking?

Fuck me. If there’s jamon Serrano for $100, looks like I’m $100 more poor

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

If you ask someone they're usually happy to help you find stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    If you ask someone they're usually happy to help you find stuff.
    Except that they never know where stuff has been moved to by the shadow forklift team in the night.
    ride bikes, climb, ski, travel, cook, work to fund former, repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    Fuck me. If there’s jamon Serrano for $100, looks like I’m $100 more poor

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    They have an *assortment* of delicious foreign cured meats on their website...

One of these days I'm gonna cave.

Shit's getting expensive and they don't want to raise their prices. They even took away our brown(er) mustard. Next stop is wingless chickens.

A few weeks ago I was walking around costco for the 2nd time in my life with a friend who does a lot of shopping there.

I didn't buy shit, but I did lose my shit when I couldn't get kraut on my dog and the crank onion dispenser was gone.

From a different thread here I asked her to pick me up some of that Brazilian tinned corn beef a couple days ago. They didn't have that.

I'm beginning to think that Costco is just like a village market where you go in with no list and just see what they happen to stock.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    a 12 pack of dildos?
    55 gallon drum of butt plugs

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bfree View Post
    And no combo pizza. What in the actual fuck are they thinking?
    This right here. I was buying a pizza there weekly in the before times. Now I'm looking at the homemade pizza thread and thinking screw Costco and their army of sample-slurping vectors.

So now the nearest Costco is 60 miles away and I’m beginning to miss it a little. I guess I’ll put together a shopping list for the next trip to the big city.

- Oichi green tea. Unsweetened, but that’s the way I like it. I think I need 4 cases. Unfortunately, sometimes it’s out of stock and I spend an hour searching for it (they sometimes move it to different areas of the store, too).

- Huge bag of bacon bits. These sometimes go out of stock, too. I know I could make my own, but these are super convenient, and decent tasting.

- Big bag of dry roasted and salted almonds. Oh, so crunchy!

- Ivar’s clam chowder - since I no longer live in the PNW.

What do I want from Costco?

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    Recently found these at Costco. Dangerous. For anyone who has never had a Liege-style waffle, you're missing out.

Those things are filled with crack. Got a package for a family camping trip that ended up only being my son and I. We housed the whole pack. They make delicious s’mores. He called them B’oreW’ores, which we agreed needed some work, but he thought it was hilarious.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

This is the shit. Too bad it's seasonal.