Page 36 of 59 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    3 ounces is a really healthy amount of cheese!

FTR, while it is calories in calories out, going low carb has allowed me to eat as much cheese as I want, I naturally stop at a reasonable serving.
    And just what is a reasonable serving of cheese? Hmmm?

Somewhere under 1/4 pound...

Pierre Chicken Cordon Bleu been mentioned recently? 18min in the Aga with the blower. Prob same in an air fryer.

I used to work less than a mile from Costco (pretty close when you factor in the 1/4 mile long parking lot!). Was so nice to swing through for gas and basics at 7:30, no detour, no lines. Now the closest one is 2.5 hrs away.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    However many are in a shit ton.

Quote Originally Posted by nickwm21 View Post
    A little big in the waist, a little short in the length. I bought my size and I’m not planning on swapping them out.

Got my flannel jeans. Description is spot on. Price can’t be beat.
    Compared with what I see as the gold standard LL Bean version:
    -Definitely an inch bigger in the waist and an inch shorter in the leg.
    -Much lighter weight. For better or for worse, feels more like a chino than jeans.
    -The material in the waist isn’t very robust. Combined with the fewer than ideal belt loops means a belt will slip up above the waist.
    -stretchy jeans are new to me. Different.
    -At $27 bucks, they’re a sick deal. I’ll opt to spend another $8 and get them hemmed so I won’t need a belt.

Law degree and a full release.

https://youtu.be/sdNmOOq6T8Y

My wife sent me to Costco to get her a bag of dicks. Supposedly for her dogs to chew on. Freaking “bully sticks” are $36 per bag of dehydrated bull penises. I’m wondering if I really want to buy these for the dogs, or maybe go get a nice steak dinner instead, and bring home scraps for the canines.

Apparently, these didn’t used to be so expensive. Maybe the demand from Abay skiers are driving the costs up?

Should be able to sell this and retire
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1674919726.248163.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	216.4 KB 
ID:	444913

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    Should be able to sell this and retire
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1674919726.248163.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	216.4 KB 
ID:	444913
    Only if you sit on your investment for a while.

I want six muffins, not twelve. Why can't I just get six!?

Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post
    My wife sent me to Costco to get her a bag of dicks. Supposedly for her dogs to chew on. Freaking “bully sticks” are $36 per bag of dehydrated bull penises. I’m wondering if I really want to buy these for the dogs, or maybe go get a nice steak dinner instead, and bring home scraps for the canines.

Apparently, these didn’t used to be so expensive. Maybe the demand from Abay skiers are driving the costs up?
    The $36 bull dick bag is a good deal, pups will be stoked. But be careful opening that bag in an enclosed space…….

Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

Quote Originally Posted by nickwm21 View Post
    The $36 bull dick bag is a good deal, pups will be stoked. But be careful opening that bag in an enclosed space…….
    Or if you're in SPK just go to the source.

https://www.costco.com/eddie-bauer-m...100841612.html
    I've been rocking these bad boys for the last couple weeks. $17 for some sofa slacker pants.

Has anyone tried the Echelon 4s+ exercise bike? I need a new cardio option when working from home during the winter. I've used interactive treadmills in the past and was surprised how much the video helped my motivation so I think an interactive exercise bike would be a good option.

Quote Originally Posted by Grange View Post
    Has anyone tried the Echelon 4s+ exercise bike? I need a new cardio option when working from home during the winter. I've used interactive treadmills in the past and was surprised how much the video helped my motivation so I think an interactive exercise bike would be a good option.
    Do you own a bike?
    Because I always argue it’s better to have have a bike and a trainer instead of these dedicated devices, because if you hate it you still own a bike.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

We spent $275 on some random spin style bike a bunch of years ago. No connectivity. When I want motivation I listen to metal.

What do I want from Costco?

Quote Originally Posted by Grange View Post
    Why is there no price on it?

Edit…never mind, now it shows. About 1/2 of a peloton, basic model bike only
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

12 pack Noosa 4oz for $6

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    12 pack Noosa 4oz for $6
    My favorite yogurt.

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    Do you own a bike?
    Because I always argue it’s better to have have a bike and a trainer instead of these dedicated devices, because if you hate it you still own a bike.
    I have a mountain bike and use it in the warmer months.

Might have been posted earlier in the thread but I recently went to a bigger Costco with more cheese variety. They had Iberico which is a cousin of Manchego made from mixed milks (goat + cow + sheep instead of sheep only) and aged longer (15 months vs 9 month I think).
    Holy fuck do I regret finding out this cheese exists, no I need regular trips to this out of the way Costco to feed the habit.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Sandy Costco? Yes, that cheese is the shit. It has totally replaced my Manchego habit

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Might have been posted earlier in the thread but I recently went to a bigger Costco with more cheese variety. They had Iberico which is a cousin of Manchego made from mixed milks (goat + cow + sheep instead of sheep only) and aged longer (15 months vs 9 month I think).
    Holy fuck do I regret finding out this cheese exists, no I need regular trips to this out of the way Costco to feed the habit.
    Hmmm... I'll have to keep my eye out for that one. FTR, I *love* me some Manchego... that shit is delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Sandy Costco? Yes, that cheese is the shit. It has totally replaced my Manchego habit
    The one on 1700S. Usually go to Murray but now that I know of the cheese selection I may never go back...

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Hmmm... I'll have to keep my eye out for that one. FTR, I *love* me some Manchego... that shit is delicious.
    It's the same shape and the label is real similar. And I agree, it's not easy to displace Manchego from my list of top cheeses. It would be somewhere on there even if I still lived in France but in the US it's damn near the top!
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Quote Originally Posted by jm2e View Post
    https://www.costco.com/eddie-bauer-m...100841612.html
    I've been rocking these bad boys for the last couple weeks. $17 for some sofa slacker pants.
    Currently on sale for $11.99 at the Sandy Costco. Grabbed two pair as the have zippered pockets so I don’t lose things. Suuuuuppppeeerrr comfy. I’ll be flying in these too.