Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Some good tips uptopic, even if I didn't find that organic fresh salsa or uncooked tortillas when I visited yesterday.

I'm not finding Grey Poupon dijon at Costco any more either. That's one of the few advertised brands that's actually a lot better than the boutique brand equivalents (and one of the key ingredients in my vinaigrette, along with Costco organic EVOO and Braggs cider vinegar, fresh garlic and parsley, salt and various dried herbs); supermarkets gouge on it so I had to order the damn stuff off of Amazon.

Something not mentioned yet is Costco's t-shirts, which they carry once or twice a year. They're actually nice and tasteful, more "business casual" tees than "work at gas station" tees. I'm wearing a dark grey one now.

I need more business casual tees and fewer work at gas station tees.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I need more business casual tees and fewer work at gas station tees.
    Target has some nice ones for like $5. They look good under a jacket on zoom calls if you want to get fancy.

https://kutv.com/news/local/woman-st...m-utah-costcos

How do you heist $20K from Costco before getting caught? Do they not have security cameras there?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    https://kutv.com/news/local/woman-st...m-utah-costcos

How do you heist $20K from Costco before getting caught? Do they not have security cameras there?
    She must have large pockets.
    I still call it The Jake.

Marsupial?
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

That’s alot of crab legs.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

NiMH rechargeable AA AAA pack for half of the going rate of other chains around here.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    NiMH rechargeable AA AAA pack for half of the going rate of other chains around here.
    How many can you fit in your pockets?

why, am i going to an indians game or something?

shouldn't that be Eagles game?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

They throw D cells.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    shouldn't that be Eagles game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    They throw D cells.
    Why I love this place.

ml242, point of fact, 1970s Indians fans could not likely afford to throw away perfectly good batteries in anger at the opposing team.

No, they ripped up their own seats in order to throw them at the visitors.

Just like the spendthrifts they were.

Savages.

Bump

Man, this thread has gotten me on a serious Costco food court kick over the last 2 weeks. Only a couple blocks from the office, so it’s an easy jaunt when those lunchtime hunger pains start creeping up.

It’s gotten to the point where I’ll skip breakfast and then mow down a pepperoni slice + chicken bake in one sitting. My gut is starting to fight back though, to the point where I’ll get real lethargic through the afternoon. What should I do?

Have you tried the coffee ice cream?

Quote Originally Posted by S_jenks View Post
    Man, this thread has gotten me on a serious Costco food court kick over the last 2 weeks. Only a couple blocks from the office, so it’s an easy jaunt when those lunchtime hunger pains start creeping up.

It’s gotten to the point where I’ll skip breakfast and then mow down a pepperoni slice + chicken bake in one sitting. My gut is starting to fight back though, to the point where I’ll get real lethargic through the afternoon. What should I do?
    Jog 4 laps around the perimeter of the store. No stopping for samples.

17" tires mounted and balanced, 20$ ea.

giant bag of free trade COlumbian coffee

My wife came home with a bottle of windex that is measured in multiple gallons. GALLONS.

I mentioned to her this is more than a lifetime supply of windex to any male in the world, which, let me tell you, was a tactical mistake.
    Live Free or Die

Try 3 days of 2 slices and a chicken bake then return to original slice/chicken bake. The extra slice days will be tough but when you return to the original volume you'll be good to go. This is like the whole high altitude acclimating concept but more delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    My wife came home with a bottle of windex that is measured in multiple gallons. GALLONS.

I mentioned to her this is more than a lifetime supply of windex to any male in the world, which, let me tell you, was a tactical mistake.
    Did you just get married last month or something?!?

Haha I know right? I just got caught in a moment of shock apparently. Blacked out.
    Live Free or Die

Do these pants make my butt look fat?

No....
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    My wif noe came home with a bottle of windex that is measured in multiple gallons. GALLONS.

The mirrors and windows in your place are going to look great with you cleaning them twice a week....