Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Booze, beer, coffee, fleece pajama bottoms and new car tires. Maybe a new laptop and an espresso maker while she's at it. I guess that 65" TV Tippy mentioned might not be a bad idea either.

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    Booze, beer, coffee, fleece pajama bottoms and new car tires. Maybe a new laptop and an espresso maker while she's at it. I guess that 65" TV Tippy mentioned might not be a bad idea either.
    I'm loving the one I got 2 weeks ago. (Tippy?)

2nded on the Kirkland olive oil, especially the organic EVOO in the brown bottle.

Woodsy isn't much of a red meat eater so that leaves more of the Ribeye deliciousness for the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Y'all are gonna get fat eating all that Costco stuff.

I like the paper plates. My BIL gets us paper plates there.
    Winning strategy to stay skinny. How do they taste?

The normal width plastic wrap in the restaurant style box with the sliding cutter.

One of them there Li battery car jump starters. Those are money! I am seriously amazed by what they can do. Mine has started a car that we couldn't start by jumping it with any of our other cars or even the plugin battery charger. FKNA!

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    There is no such thing as farmed steelhead. That's basically an oxymoron. It's just trout.
    I don't even fish and I know that. Partly because someone was being cantankerous about it at my local branch.
    Steelhead are ocean going trout that are fished for up river in freshwater, right? Therefore, by definition, if they are penned in, they are just trout.
    Good job Stuckie. That one usually slips past people. With very rare exception store bought "steelhead" is farmed rainbow trout. If its marketed as Columbia River steelhead then its farmed in the Columbia above Rufus Woods dam.

A steelhead is a rainbow that goes to the ocean.

Signed your neighborhood fish biologist who is always the obnoxious asshole who gives this spiel any time someone mentions buying steelhead.

I'll check out the Kirkland Scotches next time I'm at Costco.

It's probably a good thing for me (or at least my wallet) that my local Costco can't sell liquor, but come on, Montana!

Quote Originally Posted by John_B View Post
    Good job Stuckie. That one usually slips past people. With very rare exception store bought "steelhead" is farmed rainbow trout. If its marketed as Columbia River steelhead then its farmed in the Columbia above Rufus Woods dam.

A steelhead is a rainbow that goes to the ocean.

Signed your neighborhood fish biologist who is always the obnoxious asshole who gives this spiel any time someone mentions buying steelhead.

I'll check out the Kirkland Scotches next time I'm at Costco.
    No longer stuck.

Just an uneducated guess.

It's probably a good thing for me (or at least my wallet) that my local Costco can't sell liquor, but come on, Montana!

Here in CO, only *one* Costco location can sell liquor. Fortunately, it's *my* local one that has been chosen.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    One of them there Li battery car jump starters. Those are money! I am seriously amazed by what they can do. Mine has started a car that we couldn't start by jumping it with any of our other cars or even the plugin battery charger. FKNA!
    I have not seen this at my costco, but I have this and it is so money, everyone should have one in their car.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

The normal width plastic wrap in the restaurant style box with the sliding cutter.
    I was REAL drunk when I opened a package of this and broke the cutter, and now I have been living with my mistake for going on five years. Seems like I have at least another 5 before it's gone. Fuck that's a lotta plastic wrap.

As a guy who unfortunately knows more about the Montana liquor laws than just about anyone outside the people in the Alcoholic Beverage Control division at the DOR, I can assure you this law is not changing anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    I was REAL drunk when I opened a package of this and broke the cutter, and now I have been living with my mistake for going on five years. Seems like I have at least another 5 before it's gone. Fuck that's a lotta plastic wrap.

Watch - I'll break the cutter on our box later today.

As a guy who unfortunately knows more about the Montana liquor laws than just about anyone outside the people in the Alcoholic Beverage Control division at the DOR, I can assure you this law is not changing anytime soon.
    I believe this. But I wish it would for two reasons- being able to buy liquor at Costco, and port at Topper’s.

Them plastic vats of kalamata olives go way too fast if your favorite pair of jubblies are connected to a Greek lady like mine are.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I have not seen this at my costco, but I have this and it is so money, everyone should have one in their car.
    I have that exact model - stays charged for a really long time. Another model I bought drains a little soon for my taste.

Saved my ass from a dead battery at a trailhead. I have also avoided having to move my car around to give people a jump-start. I just grab the battery backup and minutes later, they are off. Have one in every car now.

Kirkland boxer briefs, canned tomatos, big bag o rice, engrish muffins( most of right into freezer), wine and booze, dog food and dog jerky, dried mangos, kids puffy jackets for 20 bucks, and good quality meat to butcher and freeze.
    A woman reported to police at 6:30 p.m. that she was being "smart-mouthed."

Fucking best plastic wrap on the god damned planet. Sticks everytime. I don't have a Costco so had to do sam's. Haven't run out of the kirkland yet, but hope the sam's stuff is at least better than the saran brand which sucks ass.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

Pierogi if you can find them, smoked sliced salmon is good for sandwiches on the go.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCamper View Post
    I have that exact model - stays charged for a really long time. Another model I bought drains a little soon for my taste.

Saved my ass from a dead battery at a trailhead. I have also avoided having to move my car around to give people a jump-start. I just grab the battery backup and minutes later, they are off. Have one in every car now.
    exactly. and seeing this reminded me that I need one for my wife's car, so just bought another (same model as I linked but not from that link, as there was one $20 cheaper from another seller on amazon).
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    Woodsy isn't much of a red meat eater so that leaves more of the Ribeye deliciousness for the rest of us.
    I wised up, if i know how it got there, Tippy.

Let's not forget socks. Allergy medication too if you require it.

5 years??? Shit. I probably use way too much then. It take me about a year per roll. Partly because it is way too easy. Leftovers on a plate? Bam! Can't find the lid for the plastic container because I broke the cardinal rule and didn't find a lid first? Bam! Kid won't stay still at dinner? Bam! Wait, what? Ok, so that last one was just an idle threat when thing #3 was a lot younger and used to drum on the table constantly at dinner while half out of his seat and half in my lap.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post

Watch - I'll break the cutter on our box later today.
    Living dangerous.

Redwood Trees.

ricola

kirkland brand beef jerky

manchego

cosco hand truck