Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Yeah dude. Sorry your kids dick punch you. That shit must be rough. My kid tries to duck punch me and I drop kick him firsts.

Yeah dude. Sorry your kids dick punch you. That shit must be rough. My kid tries to duck punch me and I drop kick him firsts.

And who the fuck eats organic cheese? I said “quality” not “new aged”

I go out of my way to make sure my kids eat well. I couldn’t care less about other people’s kids.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post

Fair enough, ha, and that's who I buy them for mainly. We buy strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries. So we don't need 1-2 pounds of each every week of each kind.
    Fair enough back. I think yours are younger, too. My kids eat as much as I do now.

BTW that gif is from the Lemony Snicket series on Netflix. Really good, IMO.

Ottime must be a lot of fun at parties.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    You, sir, are quite the enigma. I approve.
    Here is a statement that is honest about how I feel.

As fast food, the menu item listed as “pizza” at Costco is perfectly fine. As pizza, it is complete garbage.

I really don’t care what other people feed their kids or serve at their parties.

My kid rarely eats at other peoples parties regardless. He actually has a pretty nice palette and has a preference for certain things. He will eat his Costco pizza if I tell him he needs something in his stomach before he chows down sugar bomb cake. He will typically instead eat a few handfuls of “baby” carrots.

Anyone ever been to a kids birthday party in Italy. Highly suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Ottime must be a lot of fun at parties.

Self-involved motherfuckers prating on and on about their personal dietary conceits aren't central to your entertainment paradigm? You sound like a real dick, r3.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    I'm all about healthy eating, but you aren't going to ruin them by letting them get crunked on junk food occasionally. My kid just had a birthday. We bought cheap pizza and cake and spent the real money on a 2-hour private Go Kart session for him and seven of his friends.
    ^^ agreed and if you are talking about k1 speed, that place is rad! excellent birthday present for sure.

What do I want from Costco?

Who talks about the food at a party? That is rude.

Does it bother you if I don’t eat your crappy cheap food. Fuck, you save even more money.

Y’all all sound like my neighbor who tries to serve me that crap, saying it’s quite good, while paying off his Tesla. We all have different values. I drive a ‘97 Tacoma. Thing looks as shitty as Costco pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    This. I'm all about healthy eating, but you aren't going to ruin them by letting them get crunked on junk food occasionally. My kid just had a birthday. We bought cheap pizza and cake and spent the real money on a 2-hour private Go Kart session for him and seven of his friends. Pretty sure he preferred that to wood-fired arugula and prosciutto pizzas and a cake made by some Duff Goldman wannabe.
    DTM gets it. Put the money where it matters more for the kid. I have 364 other days of the year to feed my kids well.

And I make it a point not to hang out at tween birthday parties in the U.S. or anywhere else unless it's my kid hosting, and then I'm around only to the extent necessary. Kids parties are for kids only from about 1st grade onward.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

I'm partial to little cesar's for kids birthday parties. But, as my kids keep reminding me, you do you.

Kirkland bar soap has kept the old undercarriage spick and span lately
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

A few years back I baked an elaborate bundt cake for a kid's birthday party. I went all out with a 3-chocolates concoction topped with a chocolate & coffee sauce, a real beauty. The kind of project you start the day before and stress like crazy about because 12 things can go wrong and ruin it. The cake was gorgeous and delicious. The little assholes took 2 bites of it and dumped it in the fucking trash cause it wasn't sweet enough or something. Granted they were all full of Coscto "pizza" and more interested in the Costco chocolate cake which I had bought as a backup. Quite the discerning palate on those kids for sure, that was a real casting of pearls to the swines moment for me.

Which reminds me, the Costco All American chocolate cake should be on everyone's list.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    As fast food, the menu item listed as “pizza” at Costco is perfectly fine. As pizza, it is complete garbage.
    Costco pizza IS fast food. It's not artisan neapolitan pizza that you eat with a knife and fork, it's a fucking slice.

Maybe my view is different, I grew up in NYC and the most ubiquitous fast food was pizza; you were hungry and wanted something quick, you stopped at the nearest joint and got a slice. I don't feel the need to put quotes around it as "pizza" like it's demeaning "real" pizza to call them the same thing. Just like a burger at McDs is still a burger even if I can go to fancy-pants McDuffin's and get an $18 burger made with hand chopped beef and cheese made from cows that get massaged daily, they're both burgers. Most of us understand that one is of much higher quality than the other, but they're both ground beef (ok, arguable for McDs) formed into a patty, cooked, then placed on some kind of bun (i.e., a "burger").

But as cruiser's kids say, you do you.

ETA: for the record, I don't eat Costco pizza and the few times I have had it, only the price impressed me. But in a thread devoted to people posting what they want at Costco, I feel no need to post that they're not eating real pizza and they're horrible humans for feeding it to their kids. Or that their kids are raised poorly because they like basic pizza and prefer it to the artisan crap.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    cows that get massaged daily
    Goddamn, that's hot.

fava bean mint purée with sliced veggies.
    Everybody had that friend growing up whose birthday party food would be, uh, a bit different. Not your typical Hot-N-Ready, liter of Hawaiian Punch, and Duncan Hines cake mix affair. But this...

My God.

Quote Originally Posted by DJSapp View Post
    Kids parties are for kids only from about 1st grade onward.
    Yup. Last party we threw was 1st grade. So, yeah.

Danno, nyc as well and the difference is you’d have a hard time finding a slice as shitty as costco and any locally owned joint in the boroughs.

what does Costco have to do with the obesity problem in USA

assuming there is an obesity problem?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    Goddamn, that's hot.
    You sir owe me a new keyboard......LOL
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Yup. Last party we threw was 1st grade. So, yeah.

Danno, nyc as well and the difference is you’d have a hard time finding a slice as shitty as costco and any locally owned joint in the boroughs.
    I came to terms with the pizza wasteland a LONG time ago. I think someone in this thread equated Costco with Dominos, and that's the category it's in. If I eat it, that's the quality I expect and it's fine. When I was in grad school and there would be various lunch meetings with free pizza, I went to the meetings and ate the pizza. It may have been Dominos but the price was right and I was happy and sated. It didn't matter one whit to me that it was shitty pizza compared to Vinnie's Pizza that I grew up with.

If I paid $18 for a personal pie and got Costco quality, that would be an entirely different thing.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Dominos is in a special category. I think legally they have to call it pizza food.

Double deuce packs of Cholula

Locally roasted coffee

The super thick uncured bacon

Frozen cherries and strawberries

Our store used to carry Jones breakfast sausage. They were thin, frozen patties that were tasty and quick. They replaced them with some Kirkland brand that probably would have been pretty good if we hadn't gotten hooked on the Jones.

bagtagley's post reminded me of other stuff:

dried fruit - big bags of dried cherries, blueberries, and sometimes strawberries - very well priced and "human-sized" quantities, unlike most grocery stores

Bagged almonds, big cans of roasted peanuts, big bags of pretzel chips, Kirkland uncured Black Forest ham lunch meat, prime beef, Australian lamb loin chops and racks, frozen individually wrapped wild salmon filets, cheese of various types, salamis and other cured meats.
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    Wife always asks and I never really think of anything until after shes home so help a brother out...
    something that doesnt make your ass look fat
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    something that doesnt make your ass look fat
    You’ve got it wrong. (Hypothetically) Nothing makes her ass look fat....

Her fat ass makes her ass look fat
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    what does Costco have to do with the obesity problem in USA

assuming there is an obesity problem?
    Is this a joke?