Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
    ^will do! I'll probably post up for 2 weeks so I'll want to ski something on the closed days.

2 feet plus in the forecast. Skiing wed onward. Pow pow!!

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    Crossing my fingers. Rode my bike yesterday and its currently 60 in Telluride.

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    Will they actually report that, or they going to do the 0” / 1” thing again ? Haha

Question - Heading to Silverton next two weekends w/ the unguided pass. But buddy just told me he has Silverton credit thats gonna expire end of season, so he'd sell me for cheap. This time of year does guided get you much of anything - ie, significantly more terrain? I'm guessing the answer is somewhat condition dependent if there's significant new snow... but nothing like that in the forecast, at least yet.
    Thx for any thoughts!

Just skied yesterday and Thursday (3/31 and 1/1), Thursday was ok, a little warm and lots of ice/hard pack down lower (especially on the Tigers), they did open rope dee up later in the day which had decent conditions. Yesterday was just awesome, guessing a foot plus up higher and 8 inches or so lower, easily my best day of the year. Enjoy it while you can, end of the season is just around the corner.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

2022/23 $199 SILVERTON UNGUIDED SEASON BASE PASS WITH $39 HELI SKIING! (EARLYBIRD PRICING)

Help support independent ski areas while getting an amazing limited time deal!
    Base Pass Deal includes: Access to the mountain for the following projected 2023 Unguided dates Weds-Sun 5 DAYS a Week (regular price $599):

Weds, March 15 (Passholder-Only Private Mountain Day)
    March 16-19
    March 22-26
    March/April 29-2
    April 5-9
    April 12-16
    AND Option to purchase one $39 heli run for 2023 season. Heli run price increases to $59 after 5.31.22. 2023 Spring Heli season running Thurs-Sun through April 2nd. Heli runs to Grassy and Butter Bowl. Purchase your season pass through the button below. You will receive instructions on booking your discounted heli run within 2 weeks of your pass purchase or after April 4th, discount heli runs must be pre-booked online. *The Base Pass option does not include partner mountain days.

Add Skiing at Partner Resorts for only an additional $99 with Premium Pass Upgrade!

Premium Pass includes (regular price $698):

2 Days at Monarch Mountain, Colorado
    2 Days at Arapahoe Basin, Colorado
    3 Days at Sundance, Utah
    3 Days at Brundage Mountain, Idaho
    3 Days at Red Lodge, Montana
    3 Days at Eagle Crest, AK
    (Additional Partners to be added soon)
    *see blackout dates (coming soon)
    **(Only available to those purchasing a 2023 season pass and at the time of purchase of season pass product.)

https://silvertonmountain.com/shop/2...season-passes/
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by tang View Post
    Question - Heading to Silverton next two weekends w/ the unguided pass. But buddy just told me he has Silverton credit thats gonna expire end of season, so he'd sell me for cheap. This time of year does guided get you much of anything - ie, significantly more terrain? I'm guessing the answer is somewhat condition dependent if there's significant new snow... but nothing like that in the forecast, at least yet.
    Thx for any thoughts!
    If you're just trying to crush out laps with your buds the unguided terrain is more than enough, getting a guide this time of year is worth it if you're trying to get into more interesting terrain. What has been open for unguided skiers has been pretty consistent the past two seasons. Everything off the cabin ridge, Tiger through the Tiger claw, backsides until the sun/warming makes the unsafe, ropedee's to dope chute when conditions warrant. That is a ton of terrain, but it leaves some of the best stuff off the table. Last week guided skiers were getting first tracks in soon-to-be-open unguided terrain and even going all the way up to Billboard. Personally I'd say buy that guided credit and use it on a day right after some fresh snow.

Last unguided season, guided groups were getting laps in Mandatory Air and Nightmare (closed to public), and first dibs on Rope Ramp after the storm.
    We'll be down there Thursday-Sunday. Blue helmet, orange jacket / purple puffy, blue pants, on a snowboard. Ask for change.

^^^ Thx both, very helpful and good to know

Silverton Unguided roll call 2021

Thursday was pretty challenging, but the past two days have been great. Checked out some first time runs like String, Gene Simmons and Dolores Ridge. You can’t beat good vibes, big lines and no crowds!

Waterfall exit today:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1803.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	412586
    Last edited by hatchgreenchile; 04-09-2022 at 05:08 PM.

Last day for:

$249 SILVERTON 2023 UNGUIDED SEASON BASE PASS WITH $59 HELI SKIING! (EARLYBIRD PRICING)

Weds, March 15 (Passholder-Only Private Mountain Day)
    March 16-19
    March 22-26
    March/April 29-2
    April 5-9
    April 12-16

That's less than $10/day
    Last edited by Buster Highmen; 09-30-2022 at 10:50 AM.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<