WTB: Beginner skis for GF

GF bought new boots a size up and they won't fit the skis/bindings I purchased for her previously. They're already swiss cheese a bit so I don't want to fuck with another mount. Anybody have some skis 150ish, 80-90mm, soft, cheap, not completely beat to shit. Denver/Steamboat preferred.
    Thanks!
    Everybody's gotta have parkas. I'm talking custom parkas. Two words: "client development." They see all of you out there cutting the powder in your matching Schweikart & Cokely parkas, you'll make an impression. You will thank me later.

Might have a pair of Black Crows Camox Birdies in 156cm mounted once for kingpins and once for guardians I think. Let me check

I have a pair of koa 85? I think that are a 156ish. They are in great shape with a demo clamp. My gf skied them like 12 times and then “wanted prettier skis”. I will send them to you for the cost of shipping. I can take pics when it’s not 230am and she will kick my ass, so in like 5 hours.

Thanks for the photos. How much do you want for em? Are you in Denver despite the username?
    Everybody's gotta have parkas. I'm talking custom parkas. Two words: "client development." They see all of you out there cutting the powder in your matching Schweikart & Cokely parkas, you'll make an impression. You will thank me later.

No I’m in Vermont. But it says above that If you pay for shipping you can have them. They are in great shape.

So probably like some where around 50-60.

Somehow I glossed right over that. Awesome. PM coming.

I’m also looking for my gf, but will be coming up to VT in mid-March (20-28th) and could pick them up. If you don’t end up shipping them I’d be happy to pick them up for many beers.

I did end up shipping them. But shoot me a message. My other half likes when I sell her skis, she’s ends up with more. There are another pair she would part with. For cheap but not quite free cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by SoVT Joey View Post
    I did end up shipping them. But shoot me a message. My other half likes when I sell her skis, she’s ends up with more. There are another pair she would part with. For cheap but not quite free cheap.
    Bump. Looking for something 140-150ish for a 5'1" friend whose getting back into skiing. Not a total beginner, but needs an intermediate ski for the time being. Anybody?

I am also looking for skis for my lady
    Beginner in ~160 length... anyone?

I’ve got some K2 Tru Luvs, 146 cm, 116-68-101. Excellent condition, rental bindings. U donate $50 to local animal shelter. I’ll throw in some decent 110 cm poles if wanted. I’m in New Mexico.

These will work for several of you. The binders are demo squires. I’m in Denver so a pick up vs shipping can be arranged if that works better.

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/....php?p=6200596

Pandora 95s in 152cm, very nice shape, matching blue and white SPX 12 bindings. Lemme know if interested. Will stay appropriate as she improves too.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I have some rossi saphir clamps somewhere that I'd love to offload. Just pay flat-rate shipping. I'll take a look and post more details in the am.
    Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    If you're not standing on the fucking traverse with your thumb up your ass you wont get checked.

dumbfuck.