WTB: thule chariot ski kit

these are about impossible to find right now, anyone got one to unload? thanks

bump

can't help, but as an extra data point, search around for a kindershuttle too. Yes, it won't add to your chariot "system" and will be an entirely separate apparatus, but it works really well for pulling a kid on snow. The chariot is a little better on groomed trails, the kindershuttle better on non-groomed stuff (though neither are good if the trail gets really rough!).
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Duct tape, zip ties, the lid off your wheelie trash bin, a rope and an old belt. You want tough kids, right?

yes, i think i'm missing a pin maybe, I'll check tonight or later this week. But I have one to sell. Wife was the only one that used it so I'm not sure what the status is on it.

I'm in SLC, where are you?