FS or Trade: 189 Spurs, Rossi Axial 3 like new

Like the title says, up for grabs are my 17' Spurs (189cm) with one mount, on the standard line, for a 306 bsl with the Rossi bindings. The Rossi's are WTR compatible if that matters to you.

Only skied one day. Outside of some surface rust on the edges, bases and top sheets are like new.

$300 firm. If you want them flat, make me an offer.
    Would prefer NorCal (Sac/Tahoe) pickup, but will ship at your expense.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0038.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	945.7 KB 
ID:	362886Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0039.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	897.3 KB 
ID:	362887Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0040.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	811.1 KB 
ID:	362888
    Last edited by ripvw; 02-18-2021 at 11:40 AM.

Post holiday bump.

FS: 189 Spurs, Rossi Axial 3 like new

Bump to add: I’d also be open to a trade for something in good condition with similar waist width more on the playful/loose end of the pow ski spectrum.

bump for a pretty set of charging pow skis.

Just dumped my first gens. For some reason these don’t get a ton of love here. Solid price for minty skis. That top sheet version was way better than my first year white ones. I was able to move mine locally. GLWS......

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Yeah super fun skis...stable and fast. They just like to have room to run. Looking for something lighter and pivoty for the tight trees I like at Sierra. If I was a Kirkwood or Squaw local I'd keep them.

Quote Originally Posted by ripvw View Post
    Yeah super fun skis...stable and fast. They just like to have room to run. Looking for something lighter and pivoty for the tight trees I like at Sierra. If I was a Kirkwood or Squaw local I'd keep them.
    Buy some Billygoats

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoepa View Post
    Buy some Billygoats

Definitely would be on my list. Gotta sell these first though!

Finally got on my new to me OG spurs last week, and gotta say I'm surprised they're not more popular. Probably not going to sell mine unless I really need to make space for family's expanding quivers.

Anyway, way easier to ski than the average feedback suggests. I detuned the fuck out of mine. Perfectly pivoty mounted 1.5 back.
    Last edited by mattig; 02-18-2021 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mattig View Post
    Finally got on my new to me OG spurs last week, and guys say I'm surprised they're not more popular. Probably not going to sell mine unless I really need to make space for family's expanding quivers.

Anyway, way easier to ski than the average feedback suggests. I detuned the fuck out of mine. Perfectly pivoty mounted 1.5 back.
    Yes. Funny, got mine at +1.5 and pivot great there too. Easy even in tight trees. My favorite ski, never getting rid of these until I get too old to ride them.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Yeah, I have some OG white 1st gens and they're hot rods. Love 'em.

Hey I'm interested in these. Could the binding be adjusted to accommodate a 316 bsl?

Quote Originally Posted by AltaAstroTeam View Post
    Hey I'm interested in these. Could the binding be adjusted to accommodate a 316 bsl?
    Not entirely sure. Looks like there is some wiggle room on the heel piece, but certainly couldn't guarantee anything. They are mounted for a 306 now. If you're interested, PM me a cell number and I can text you some photos of the heel and you can take a look.

SOLD!